Chapter 40

"Step one! We absolutely kill it at Love Live!" Honoka pointed her finger on the white board behind her. She had drawn a terrible illustration of what she called "Plan X".

Rin and Hanayo nodded paying close attention. Umi and Maki were face palming. Nozomi and Eli were trying very hard not to laugh at her stick figure drawings.

"Step two! Hijack a car and get back to the school!"

Kotori was standing beside her best friend, being sure to support her one hundred percent of the way.

"Step three-"

"Let me guess," I interrupted, "Absolutely kill it at the freshmen welcome thingy."

Honoka's eyes sparkled, "It's like you know me so well."

"There's one major flaw in your plan Honoka." Nico stood up.

"T-th-that's!" Honoka seemed as though she would faint, "IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Thank you Nico for stating the obvious." Umi sighed.

"How the hell are we going to find out if we won or not?"

"I take back everything I said." Umi said as we all sweat dropped.

"THAT'S NOT THE QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING NICO!" I yelled. "HOW THE HELL ARE WE ACTUALLY GOING TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL?!"

"By hijacking a car-"

"HONOKA!" We all shouted.

"Fine fine." she shoved the white board aside. "Have it your way. If you're so smart Umi-chan then you figure it out!"

"Glad you finally let the smart person talk." I grinned.

It was Umi's turn to take out the white board. "Step one! We will perform at Love Live thanks to the kindness of Aqours for trading places with us. Step two! We will not be hijacking a citizens car. If we need to we'll bike our way back. Step three!" Honoka raised her hand, "Yes?"

"And then we absolutely kill it at the freshmen welcome ceremony!"

Umi smiled, "Sure."

"Yes!" The gang cheered.

Now it was just a matter of planning accordingly and executing.

That part shouldn't be too hard... right?

Kotori's POV

It was the day of our performance. Actually... their performance. Unfortunately I'd have to watch from the stage.

Our plan was set, we had everyone bike over to the arena so we could easily bike back once they finished. We quickly walked into the building and headed back stage.

The final day featured a mini concert from group twenty-six to thirty. So we were in the home stretch. There were three groups ahead of us so we had a little bit of time to kill.

"Are you guys nervous?" Takashi asked his fingers shaking, "Because I've never been more scared in my life."

"Be a man will you?" Rin rolled her eyes.

"Yeah Mr. Tough Guy, I thought you were supposed to be strong?" Maki punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!"

"The more you feel nervous the more nervous we become." Umi reminded him as she went to go change. "Now leave, before you make something go wrong."

"But-" She shoved him out of the dressing room.

I was being fairly productive as I quickly helped everyone with their outfits, but no matter how busy I seemed to be, my eyes couldn't help but stare at the TV monitor.