Chapter 35

"Lesson one! If you want people to accept you, then you need to show them that you're actually a good guy."

I somehow ended up walking with Alisa to a park where she begun her lecture. 

"If there were a Muse fan right now, and he wanted to ask a quite dodgy question, what would you say to them?" She asked.

"What kind of question?"

"Are we going to see any beach previews soon?"

"Easy," I took a deep breath, "Listen you big pervert these girls are still underaged! I'll teach you a lesson or two-"

"Cut!" Alisa stopped me. "You answered incorrectly."

"I answered how anyone should answer." I countered.

"You may be right," she nodded, "I'll give you that you definitely look out for them, but the way you speak to them comes off as a 'I'm going to kill you' type of tone."

"That's because I am."

The blonde girl sighed, "Okay, try saying that in your mind... but in reality say 'I don't think we're planning on anything of that sort soon, although we do like to hear input from others!' See?"

"What if he's some creepy old dude?!" I pointed out, "He's like one of those perverted geezers." 

"Of course you guys aren't shooting one, but not fully rejecting him and acting like they're at least being considered is enough for them." 

"So you're saying, we're giving him a little bit of hope, but in reality we don't do anything like that at all?"

"Exactly." 

"Isn't that worse than telling him to die?" 

"To him it doesn't feel like it, you're technically lying but at the same time we never considered it."

"So what you're telling me to do is..." I gasped, "BE MORE NICE?!"

"There you go!" she encouraged, "I know you can do it. I believe in you!"

"Well I don't believe in you, we met like fifteen minutes ago." I sighed.

"Do you really have any other choice than me?" she struck me with that question.

"Fine..."

"Alright let's go practice!" Alisa grabbed me happily before taking me to a store. 

"Why are we at the idol shop in Akiba?" Noticing a lot of popular idol merchandise. 

"We're here to practice duh..."

"Practice..." I waited for her to continue.

"Interacting with fans!" 

"What are the odds people even recognize who I am?" we settled down and took a seat next to Muse merchandise. 

"As the dude who's not only the manager of Muse, but the guy that popped off on an interview with that idol group... plus your hair is quite noticeable." She pointed out laughing.

"Whatever..." 

We waited there for a few minutes until two female students walked over to the section we were sitting at. As soon as they spotted me they paused and stared at me for a while.

"I think they know who I am." I whispered.

"I think so too..." Alisa whispered back.

"What do I do now?" 

"I don't know." 

"You're the teacher!" I scolded.

"But you're forgetting I'm only fourteen!"