1~Dil mera💌

Shivangi's pov:

Shivangi's pov:

"Guys yaar mujhe nahi jaana koi Rajasthan wajesthan! Kitni boring jagah hai!
Uth ki gandi kalakriti dekhne koi itni durr kyu jaaega...roz subah apni toh dekhte hi hai naa..."
Rajat kept honking near my ears.

"Arey chup ho jaa kameeney uske kaan ke pardey phaad dega tu!" He said.

Finally someone to my rescue!
By the way someone means Mohsin, the hottest and coolest guy in college.
Deadly combo na? He is. Humare group mein 5 ladke aur 6 ladkiyan hain.
Rajat and Mohsin are single among the guys, Vikram, Satish and Pradeep are dating Ishaani, Ayesha and Tanvi who are in our group only.
Priyanka has a boyfriend actually fiancè and she's getting married six months later. Alina and I have no boyfriend. Our college is ending next week so we are planning a trip to somewhere...God knows where...
Pov ends.

"Inn logon ne meri date kharab kardi aur jis wajah se ki woh kaam bhi nahi ho raha inn gadho se..."
Vikram kept grumbling even after hundred signals of Ishaani for him to keep quiet.

"Abey romeogiri karne ke alawa agar kuch idea diya hota toh abhi tu apni date ke saath date pe dates khaa raha hota."
Mohsin spoke irritatedly.

"Mohsin chalo na Shimla chalte hain. I love that place! Wahaan mere mom dad honeymoon pe gaye the." Alina said in her sugar-coated voice. Shivangi and the others rolled their eyes including Mohsin.

"Toh tu bhi chali jaati unke saath...bakwas mat kar rey..tu apna muh band hi rakh!" Rajat shut her mouth.

"Guys! Guys! Idea aaya!" Something clicked Satish.

"Bakk jaldi..." Mohsin said in a bored tone as if he knew that this plan wouldn't be good either.

"Goa! Goa chalte hai!"
Satish said eagerly.

"Tu ab tak kahaan tha mere bhai aaja gale lag jaa!" Pradeep got up from his chair like he was waiting for a stable decision from ages.

Everyone looked hell excited.
They decided to meet the next day for discussing the other details.

Vikram was the first one to catch hold of Ishaani's hand and move out of the cafe. Mohsin shook his head in disbelief as he chuckled. Shivangi observed him from the corner of her eye. She saw his disinterest in love and sighed.

All of them left one by one except Mohsin.
He was sitting on the same chair and punching some letters on his phone.
He felt a presence near him.
He looked up but there was no one. He got busy in his phone again. Suddenly he saw the table shake. He looked down and got startled to see Shivangi. She was searching for something.

"Oyy..." Mohsin whispered.

She got a start and when she looked up her head hit table and she got hurt. She was looking down and rubbing the back of her head. It was paining her. But she continued looking for something.

"What are you searching?"

She raised her head a little to see him very close. Their faces were just few inches apart.
Their eyes were locked with each other when Shivangi's trance broke and she looked away.
Mohsin looked confused.

"Maine kuch pucha tujhse..."
Now he was losing patience.

"Meri mom ki ring nahi mil rahi..diamond ki thi.." She was panicking.

"Don't worry... mil jaaegi..main help karta hu dhundne mein.." He reassured her but seems it was of no use. She was getting more and more distressed.

"Mujhe boht darr lag raha hai Mohsin!" She was feeling guilty to lose her mom's precious ring.
"Woh mumma ki favourite ring thi and I lost it...I'm so irresponsible..." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, stop blaming yourself. We'll figure this out. Okay?"
She nodded to his words without thinking twice.

"Good." He smiled lightly.

"Accha...last tune woh ring apni ungli mein kab dekhi thi?"
He asked her.

"Jab main cafe pohuchi thi.." She answered.

"Hmm...aaja..." He took her hand and went to the entrance.
He looked around carefully when he saw something shining on a show plant kept there.
"Yess!" He yelled in happiness.

Shivangi put her hand on his mouth and took him outside.
"Kya kar rahe ho?! Chillaye kyu??"
She asked him but instead of speaking he kept making weird noises.

"Arey bolo naa! Chup kyu ho?!" She wanted to know.
He then motioned about her hand on his mouth. She hurriedly took it off. She was embarrassed.

"By god! Kaisi ladki hai! Pagal chhokri.." He panted.

She mummered a small 'sorry' which only he heard.

"Oh haan teri ring mil gayi..."
He remembered why he screamed a few minutes ago.

"Kya?!" She couldn't believe her ears.

"Haan." He showed it to her. Her expression was priceless. She almost threw herself on him and hugged him very tight.
He stumbled on his feet but then smiled and hugged her back.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much Mohsin!" She was smiling full teeth.

"Main tera dost hu...you don't need to thank me.." He said.

She came out of the hug and nodded.
She said bye and turned around to go but he called out.

"Sunn-"

She turned to him.
That face always made her heart tingle but would he ever understand her feelings?

"Hmm? Bolo?"

"Hum airport saath chal sakte hain kya?"
He scratched the back of his neck nervously.
___________________________

Teri Ada todayyyy!!!😭
And this new shot from my side💌