4~ Manjha 🎋💫

Reception day

Shivangi was rushing to somewhere fixing her earring which was loose when she bumped into her hunk husband.

The charming man held her back with one hand and her hand with the other.
Mohsin smiled at her and whispered a 'mashallah' under his breath.

"How stunning you look Khan saahab!" She caressed his chest over the kurta he wore.

"Begum, you look no less...I'm so glad you're mine. Alhamdulillah."
He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes thanking the lord too.

The newly weds, dressed gorgeously complemented eachothers' appearances.
They were standing in the balcony forgetting the people around them.

'Click!' Arshiya captured their candid moment in a beautiful picture

'Click!' Arshiya captured their candid moment in a beautiful picture. Shivangi became aware and pushed Mohsin away in embarrassment. Mohsin glared at her and she just laughed walking behind her bhabhijaan.

The guests came and blessed the couple for their life long journey together.
The function ended on a good note and everyone left to their rooms for a good sleep after so many days.

Shivangi came in their room earlier than him because he had to discuss something with his dad. She just changed in her night gown and stood by the balcony adoring the night sky.
Her hair which was tucked in a bun fell to her back. Knowing who was behind her, she leaned on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her, holding both her hands with his.

"Suno..."
She called softly.

"Hmm..."
He inhaled her hair which had the same fragrance that blew his mind everytime.

"Tumhe mujhse pyaar kaise hua?"

"Matlab?" His head turned towards her slightly.

"Haan...yaad hai main kitna ladti thi tumse?
Mere aise jhagdalu avtar se tumhe pyaar kaise hua?"

He chuckled pressing his cheek to hers.
"Woh kya hai naa, mujhe tum gusse mein badi hot lagti ho, issiliye."

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him, he smiled teasingly.

"Ab main tumhe kya batau...tumhari harkaton par dil aagaya mera. Jaise ki ladte ladte sharma jaana, kaise badi badi aankhon se mujhe ghoorti thi tum, yaad hai?"
He chuckled.
She smiled at their memories.

"Jab hum pehli baar mile the tabhi se tumne mere dil mein ghar bana liya tha.
Jis hakk se tumne mujhe uss din bhare baazaar mein daata tha maine thaan liya tha ki ab shaadi toh main issi se karunga."
Mohsin turned her towards him and held her waist.

"Lekin sawaal yeh hai ki tumhe mujhse pyaar kaise hua? Tumhare hisaab se main toh ek number ka luccha-lafanga tha naa."
He smirked.

Shivangi felt shy for a moment but then met his eyes and encircled his neck.
"Pyaar bass ho jaata hai aur woh humare haath mein bhi nahi hota. Jis din tumhe naa dekhu uss din mera din poora nahi hota. Tumne mujhe jitna pareshaan kiya utna koi aur karta toh shayad meri jootiyon se maar khaa chuka hota, par tum..."

Detailed romance ahead.

Mohsin leaned more in the crook of her neck, trailing deep, wet kisses and playing with the knot of her night gown. Her breath became uneven.

"Par main kya jaan?"
He asked in his hoarse voice, sucking a sweet spot just above her cleavage.

Shivangi's hands went inside his hair. Feeling lost in his actions she closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Tum meri aadat ho, meri sabse buri aadat..."
She sighed pushing his face more into herself.
Meanwhile he untied the gown completely and slipped his hand onto her tiny waist.
Picking her up with one arm, he made her wrap her legs around his torso.
Shivangi looked at him for a second and he was having a smug look on his face.

She held his face between her palms and came close to his lips.
"You're so irresistible!"
She whispered and pecked the corner of his lips.
She sucked his lower lip softly and their lower regions were touching through the fabric and creating a havoc inside them.
Mohsin started sucking her upper lip.
She started grinding herself on him, earning pleasureful groans from him.
Carrying her to the bed he lowered her on it, coming on top of her.

"Mrs. Khan aaj ki raat ke baad se aapko iss buri aadat ki aur bhi buri aadat lagne wali hai." He smirked removing the last piece of clothes from their bodies.

"Waise aap patang udaatey samay bade sexy lagre the."
She traced her finger on his chest naughtily.

"Accha?" He chuckled tickling her.
Their laughs and moans echoed in the room.

______________THE END_____________