3~Te amo💙

3 months later

It was the month of February and spring had kick started. A pleasant weather and Valentine's round the corner was bringing out the romance within the youngsters.

The students in the eleventh grade were excited for their first Valentine's in higher secondary.

Mohsin and Shivangi had become really good friends. They overcame the awkward phase very soon. They met in school everyday but also at eachothers' homes frequently. Shivangi and Mohsin's parents adored both the kids a lot too.

Both of them knew they liked each other, afraid of losing what they had, none of them confessed. It felt like that's how they wanted it to be left. They were more than friends and almost like lovers, but their relationship was just like glass, glossy, beautiful, transparent but they were scared it would shatter and hurt one of the two or maybe the twain.

It was a lazy Sunday morning and Mohsin felt bored, alone at home. His parents had gone out of town to attend a wedding and they would be back the next morning.

Laying on the bed, on his stomach, he thought of texting someone. He opened Instagram. There was a message in his dm.
It was from her, Shivangi. What's better than seeing your crush's message early in the morning.
It was a reel that she shared a few minutes ago, which meant she was online. He grinned watching it and reacted with a laughing emoji.
Shivangi was quick enough to see his reply.

Mohsin typed, "Wyd?" And clicked on sent.

"Sipping coffee and scrolling." She was sitting on her kitchen counter with her coffee mug.

"I'm bored...talk to me." His attention seeking attitude was too cute sometimes.

She giggled reading his text knowing that he must be pouting. She came up with something. "Chalo let's play truth or dare." She said.

"Haan good idea!" Anything to get rid of boredom.

"Hmm..truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth."

"What scares you the most?" She was expecting a funny or humorous a answer.

"I'm telling you, but you're not telling nobody." He said in a 'not so funny' tone.

"Yeah ofcourse I won't." She smiled to herself thinking of getting out a secret from his mouth after so long.

"You better not, because if you do, I'm not sparing you."

"Okay baba now tell fast!" She sent the text impatiently.

"Okay. I'm afraid of lizards."

"What?!!"

"YES."

Shivangi was spamming laughing emoticons in his chat.

"ENOUGH NOW."

"NO." Still spamming.

"I'LL BLOCK YOU."

"GO AHEAD."

"Okay fine bye.

"No! Wait! I'm sorry. Please mat jao." She didn't want to upset him.
Mohsin went offline but she waited for him. After 5 minutes he came online.

"Your turn."

"You knew I was waiting?"

"It was obvious." He smiled a little.

"Huh! You always know everything about me." She texted in a whiny tone.

"Tell me something I don't."

"I was depressed as a 7 year old." She instantly regretted what she sent without thinking.

He didn't respond for a while but then started typing something.

"What was the reason? Tell me or leave my message on read. I won't ask again."

Shivangi went stiff. She wanted to tell him but she didn't know how.

"Miloge? Abhi."

_______________

A/N; not in a state of...idk

Just apologising for a late update won't be enough cause I know it's gonna happen again. You're free to unfollow, criticize or anything else but I write when I feel very sad, very happy, very lonely, very unwanted or very frustrated and I can't change it. The reason for not updating in so long is I've not felt any of these emotions in abundance lately but today I was feeling something...just guess whatever... I'm again not sorry for writing this stupid, shitty note. Cause. I. Know. It. Might. Happen. Again.