2~ Meri darling ❤

Shivin are in their 1st year.

MOHSIN'S POV

Exactly what I wanted! She's coming towards me fuming with anger! Yes!
Last time she ate ice-cream without me and now I'm taking revenge. *smirk*

She came and stood infront of me and folded her hands. Huh! She thinks I owe her an explanation? No way! But that face she's making, she's gonna blast any moment though she's looking hell cute! Hehe.

Ugh!! Let this revenge go to the gutter. I can't make her more angry. I stopped licking my icecream and held it near her mouth. Shivi immediately snatched it from my hand and started taking big bites of my Cornetto. I don't know how she manages to do that! If I go to try I will die out of brain freeze...but this girl!

We were walking through the place to look and observe the surroundings around us but my eyes were fixated on her. Her innocence makes me fall for her everytime I see her. I can't help myself with this feeling. I can't run from it. My heart has already started feeling for Shivi more than a friend. I hope that I can tell her some day about how I feel. And I wish she feels the same.

She finished the ice-cream. And she was licking her fingers now. This girl is such a kid I tell you! Mera cute sa baccha.

She threw the wrapper in the bin. She took the waterbottle from her bag and washed her hands. I started laughing. She was looking at me like I'm some kinda alien.
So where is my fault?
There was ice-cream all over her mouth.

My laughter died while coming close to her. When I'm close to her and she's close to me it feels magical!

I bent a little, her cheeks swelled with a pink hue. Her lips parted in confusion. I leaned more, she took a step back. I took a step ahead again she looked at me with furrowed brows.

Oh God. What is she thinking?! I sighed and put my forward and pulled out a handkerchief from the side pocket of her bagpack and showed it to her.

MOHSIN'S POV ENDS.

She looked at the ground, embarrassed.
He shook his head sideways and lifted her face by her chin she looked at his face but he didn't make an eyecontact. He simply cleaned the sides of her mouth and left without a word, with the handkerchief. Shivangi looked blankly at his retreating figure.
She was feeling guilty.

The whistle went out as a call for them.
The students were settling down in the buses. Mohsin waited for Shivangi to sit in the bus, after she did he went and sat in another one.

Shivangi was sitting alone. Unfortunately Saniya was in her bus too.

"Lovebirds ka breakup ho gaya kya?" She was laughing with her friends.
Shivangi didn't pay attention to her words, all she was worried about was Mohsin.

They reached the hotel. Shivangi just walked out of the bus with her bag.