1~Te amo 💙

"Mohsin, how do you solve this problem?"
Shivangi asked him nervously.

He smiled as he turned to the bench behind him. He showed her his notebook and was explaining it to her.

"Mohsin! Shivangi! Are you two even interested in my class?!"
The teacher shouted at them.

"Sorry miss, actually I needed some help in the previous sum and Shivangi was helping me with it. I didn't intend to disturb the class."
Mohsin lied for not embarrassing Shivangi.

Shivangi looked at him with wide eyes.

"Really Mohsin? You? Wanted help in Maths? That's something new I get to hear. And you could've asked me to do it again...now please both of you move out of my class with your bags! Wasted my precious time!"
The teacher spat her usual words.

Not minding what the teacher said, Mohsin picked his bag and the teacher continued teaching.
Shivangi looked bewildered at him. He signalled her to get up, seeing her not making any movement he sighed in disbelief and pulled her bag and walked out of the class.

Now Shivangi was practically running after him.

"Suno!! Bag do mera! Kahaan jaa rahe ho yaar?!! Ruko zara! Break lagao!"

He chuckled loudly. He stopped abruptly and turned around.
She crashed on his chest. She looked at his face so closely for the first time and he looked breathtakingly handsome, those scars on his face just made him look more attractive than she already found him.

Meanwhile, it wasn't very different for him either.
The only girl he was smitten by, standing so close to him. She was breathing unevenly.
That innocent look on her face was melting him. The frown lines on her forehead made her look adorably cute. Mohsin came out of the daze and realised how they were standing in such a awkward position for almost 17 and a half seconds in the middle of the corridor that too in school.

He quickly unglued himself from her and scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. She realised also and blood rushed to her cheeks. She looked down for a second and up again.

"Bag doge ya apne ghar leke jaane iraada hai?"

"Tu kahe toh tujhe bhi le chalu?" He flirted.

"Haha very funny...chalo bag do mera..."
She tried reaching for it but he raised it so she couldn't take it. She made an irritated face, he was adoring her but he didn't see the trouble coming.
She smirked and moved closer to him.
Gazing in his eyes making him lose his senses she stamped his foot.

"Ahh! Ouch ouch ouch!" He was dancing on one feet holding the other in his hand.

"Aur lo mujhse pange.." Shivangi took her bag and walked towards the cafeteria.
Mohsin looked at her in astonishment.

"Kya ladki hai by god!" He mumbled laughing to himself following her.

Facing eachother sitting together in the cafeteria they ordered coffee.

"Jhoot kyu kaha tumne?"
Shivangi asked him.

"Kya jhoot? Achha woh...aise hi..."

"Aise hi toh nahi karta koi kuch."
She narrowed her eyes at him and then giggled, he joined her too.

"Waise class mein mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha...pata nahi exams ke samay mera kya hoga..." Shivangi held her head in her hands.

"Arey uss daayan se achha toh main tujhe padha sakta hu. Use toh khud nahi aata! Huh..."

"Tum padhaoge mujhe?"

"Haa kyu nahi?"

"Mere ghar aaoge?"

"Is that an invite?" He passed her a smug smile.
And she returned a tight lipped smile.

"Aaj shaam 6 baje, Sunshine colony, third floor, lift se pehla flat."
She smiled and left.
He ruffled his own hair grinning like an idiot.

_____

Chalo tum log accha response de dena 😉