4~Dil mera💌

Hand in hand they snuck out of the club.
None of them could walk in a straight line.
They took a taxi to the hotel.

Mohsin was going to drop Shivangi till her room, all the while holding her hand.

She was making cute faces and talking about something but he couldn't understand anything. They reached. She was about to leave his hand when he stopped her.
He almost fell over her trying to hug her. She hesitated at first but then hugged him back. She smiled feeling him all snuggled onto her. Shivangi tried to break the hug but his hands encircled her waist. Mohsin's face inched closer to hers.

"Don't know what you're making me feel, but it's not rational." Breathing out on her lips, he let their noses touch. He closed his eyes and cupped her face with one palm. She leaned into his touch closing her own eyes too. That's when Mohsin realized what they were about to do and he detaches himself from her. He leaves her alone in the hallway. She was baffled but the alcohol was acting up making it difficult for her to think properly. She opens the door to her room and trips over the bed without changing.

They were both so much in daze because of the drinks, that they fell asleep quickly, without thinking much about the events that took place that night.

The sunlight cut through the curtains into Shivangi's suite.

Shivangi's eyes twitched a little when there was a knock on the door. She walked to open it with great difficulty. She saw Ayesha standing at her door with a glass of lemonade.
"Good morning Shivi." Ayesha smiled at her, passing the glass of lemonade to her.

"Good morning." Shivangi stood confused but took the glass.

"Woh actually saare ke saare logon ko hangover tha toh maine hotel staff se kehkar sabke room mein yeh nimbu paani bhijwa diya. Tu drink nahi karti issiliye tere room mein nahi bhijwaya. Par jab Mohsin ka phone aaya yeh bolne ke liye ki I should check on you once. Uss se pata chala ki you consumed alcohol by mistake. Pehla hangover boht bura wala hota hai. Sar dukh raha hoga naa?"

"Hmm." Shivangi pressed her lips in a thin line. She was still taking in all the information Ayesha gave her. She opened the door wide for Ayesha to cone in. Her mind registered only one thing and that was - Mohsin enquired about her.

Ayesha slumped on the bed. And pulled Shivangi beside her. She was taking small sips from the glass as Ayesha waited for her to finish. She looked at Shivangi with a glint in her eyes and it was scaring the hell out of Shivangi. As she finished and kept the glass on the table infront of her bed Ayesha voiced out her thoughts.
"Tere aur Mohsin ke beech mein kya khichdi pakk rahi hai Shivi?"

"K-kya? Kaunsi khichdi?" She nervously chuckled.

"Bholi mat bann. Dekhte hain kab tak chhupati hai...kabhi naa kabhi toh bolegi hi."
She smirked at Shivangi's face which resembled a ripe tomato.
"By the way, 15 minutes mein we are leaving for Tiracol fort. Aaj saare forts cover nahi ho paayenge par atleast do hojaaenge shayad. 10 minutes mein tayyaar ho jaa."

Shivangi shrieked with the mention of only 10 minutes and pushed Ayesha out of her room. Hurriedly she grabbed her towel and went to the washroom to shower and get dressed.

When Mohsin came to their meeting spot he only saw Vikram, Pradeep and Rajat.
"Baaki sab kahaan hain?" Mohsin asked.

"Tune 10 baje ka time diya tha, yeh saari girls atleast by 10:15 pohuchengi." Vikram sighed.

"Ladkiyon ka samajh aata hai, woh ladkiyaan hain, yeh Satish kitna sajj raha hai?" Mohsin taunted.

"Arey bhai, woh apni bandi ke saath romance karne ke chakkar mein hoga. Time ki kisi ko nahi padi." Rajat said.

"Iss ke romance ke chakkar mein agar hum late hue toh iss Romeo ko aur uski Juliet ko wahi samundar mein dubaa dunga." Mohsin grumbled and the others laughed.

Just then someone bumped into Mohsin from behind. He turned and saw Shivangi with a guilty expression on her face and a lipstick in her hand. Her lipstick was smeared on her face making him realise she bumped into him and it got smeared.
Mohsin shook his head in disbelief and took a handkerchief our of his pocket. He wiped the smudge while she was looking at him intently.
"Sorry." She muttered. She knew how punctual he was and didn't like people being late. She was only 2 minutes late but she thought he'd still be annoyed.

"Kuch nahi hota. Baaki sab toh tujhse bhi zyada late hai. Aur dekh ke chala kar. Iss baar toh main tha par main nahi chahta tu aate-jaate ladkon se takraaye." Mohsin stuffed the kerchief in his pocket again leaving her stunned.
Vikram wolf whistled making them aware of their presence.

Mohsin just gave his bestfriend the deadliest glare he could muster without blushing to shut him up.
Vikram grinned not being affected at all.

The ladies and their bus arrived at the same time. Mohsin gave Satish and the girls an earful.
Just then Yash, Priyanka's fiancé, came on his bike to pick her. They planned on going together, ditching the bus ride. They got teased a little but then the clan let them go.
Girls sat on one side while the boys sat on the opposite side.

____________________