3~ Manjha 🎋💫

1 YEAR LATER

2:30 am

It was all pitch dark, everyone was asleep.
Walking carefully on her tip-toes she felt like a robber in her own house.
Shivangi was excited to see her boyfriend after one week, after he had been at France because of work.
In the excitement of meeting him, she didn't realise that a table was kept in her way.

About to fall and break her nose, she caught herself in place somehow.

Sneaking up to her terrace she looked at the sides looking for her love.

Suddenly someone's arms engulfed her from behind and she exactly knew that touch

Suddenly someone's arms engulfed her from behind and she exactly knew that touch. Nuzzling more into her neck he inhaled the fresh scent of Lavender and Jasmine flowers which belonged to her.

"I missed your fragrance jaan!"
Mohsin's soft breathing on her pulse tickled her and she moved away from him.

"Tumhe meri yaad nahi aati thi naa?"
She asked with her eyes a little moist.

"What? Kya bol rahi hai? Pagal hai tu Shivi idhar aa!"
He said catching hold of her wrist pulling her into his chest but she jerked his hand off.

"Phone bhi nahi karte the...I felt so lonely without you..."
Shivangi sobbed turning her back to him.

He smiled a little, knowing what a drama queen she was. Staying away from him just made her mood swings crazier.

"Baccha maine bataya na wahaan ka signal weak tha aur waise bhi chat toh hum karte hi the na?"
He said making her face him by her shoulders.

"Woh sab chhodo! Mere liye tum kya laaye?" She asked eagerly wiping her tears with the back of her palm.

Mohsin chuckled at his adorable girlfriend's childish behaviour. It was one of the reasons he called her baccha and second reason was not matter how many kids they have in future, she will always remain as his first baby!

"Main toh chocolates laaya tha par woh tumhe ek shart pe milenge..."

"Chocolates!!!" She almost squealed but Mohsin put his finger on her lips and huffed in relief.

"Dumbo kahin ki! Aaj mujhe apne hi sasuraal waalon ke haaton se maut ke ghaat utarvaati tu!"

She bit her tongue and muttered a 'sorry'.
He leered at her and caged her between a wall and himself.

"Mohtarma chocolates ki keemat hai, ek kiss."
She blushed and lowered her lashes.
"French wali." He whispered on her lips and leaned to the other side kissing her cheek.

"Accha ab jao yahaan se! Koi dekh lega!"
Shivangi said trying to loosen his grip on her but looks like he wanted to tease her more.

"Abhi toh keh rahi thi maine miss nahi kiya ab khud bhagaa rahi hai? Lagta hai tune miss nahi kiya mujhe..."
He fake frowned.