2~Dil mera💌

Rajat and Mohsin are single among the guys, Vikram, Satish and Pradeep are dating Ishaani, Ayesha and Tanvi who are in their group only.
Priyanka has a boyfriend/fiancè and she's getting married six months later. Alina and Shivangi have no boyfriend.
_______

"Par tum toh Alina ke saath jaane wale the naa?" She asked confusedly.

"Ji nahi. Yeh kab decide hua?"
He arched an eyebrow.

"Um..woh usne mujhse kaha ki tumlog saath mein jaa rahe ho."
She said in a hushed tone.

"Tu uss mental piece se durr raha kar. Sab teri tarah acche aur sacche nahi hote."

She looked at him and thought atleast he saw her as a good person and that was enough for her.
He saw her looking at him and gave her a subtle smile, she smiled back.

"Tujhe abhi koi kaam hai?"
He looked at her tucking a strand of hair behind her hair casually but only if he knew what was its effect on her.
She clutched her sling tightly trying not to lose herself.

"Nahi, lekin thodi shopping karni hai journey ke liye."
She stood still staring at the ground.

"Arey woh sab toh baad mein bhi ho jaaega, tu abhi mere saath chal, humesha bhaagti rehti hai. Main khaa thodi jaunga tujhe."
He chuckled and pulled her outside the cafè, holding her hand.

She was just walking behind him and her eyes were only on their intertwined fingers and perfectly fitting hands.

Only when he settled inside his car and ignited the engine, she came back to earth.
He motioned to her asking her to come inside fast.
She just obliged and sat on the passenger seat next to him.

'Seatbelt' he mimed but she was a little lost so he himself bent towards her. His breath fanning on her lips, creating heat within her body. She wanted to lick her lips though she held herself back.
He came away from her, locking the belt.

"Hum kahaan jaa rahe hain?"
She questioned breaking through her thoughts.

"Momos khaane."
Mohsin just grinned showing off his cute dimples.

She was amazed at how deep she could feel for him sometimes. She would walk through hell only to see that one smile. She shook her head, smiling softly knowing it could never happen. Him and her, together, were just a beautiful dream.

"Par humne cafè mein toh khaaya tha na?"
Innocently she furrowed her brows.

"Haan, dekha maine kitna khaaya tha tune! Unn raakshason ne tere plate mein kuch chhoda tha tere liye? Jo tu khaati? Ab chal, main aise tujhe bhooke nahi rehne de sakta."
Honestly, he cared for her, way too much. Maybe more than a friend, but he would never accept it. Would he?

Shivangi was playing with the ring in her index finger all the way, glancing momentarily at him but soon, she would look away in the fear of getting caught.
_

Nothing like a fancy five-star restaurant, just a simple roadside dhaba it was, but the contentment it gave them was unutterable.

Sitting on a chair with her knees together, she was so engrossed in observing the walls in the dhaba.
Mohsin's face held an amused smile, the usual chatterbox Shivangi became so quiet and shy around him.

Now finally paying attention to her, he started perceiving the beauty infront of him more attentively.
Every detail of her face looked alluring.
Her cute button nose, her plump lips, those small but expressive eyes and that hair strand always disturbing his pretty vision.

Her hands which were resting on the table looked like they needed warmth, his warmth.

He held her hand which felt cold, obviously results of nervousness, but he ignored that.

"Can we talk? I'm bored."

"Ye-yeah sure. Toh Goa mein tum kya karne wale ho?"

"I'll toh party, swim, take trips, explore and do a lot of adventure!"

"Wow...tumne already itna kuch plan bhi kar liya?"

"Ofcourse. Tujhe kya lagta hai main phone pe girlfriend ke saath timepass karta rehta hu? Phone mein boht saari features hoti hain jinka log faayda uthana toh durr unke baarein mein jaante bhi nahi hain."

Shivangi's eyes were left wide open. Surprisingly she was happy that he's not into any girl. Although he wasn't into her either. *sigh*

Next day came soon and their prep for Goa started.
Rajat booked the flight tickets, Vikram reserved the hotel rooms, Mohsin arranged a guide for them, Pradeep and Satish helped the girls with shopping and packing.

"Mohsin? Hello?"
He rang her up when Shivangi was getting ready to head to the airport. She completely forgot about their discussion on them going together.

"Haan, main tujhe lene aa raha hu tu ready rehna."

All she could say was "Oh haan...theek hai."
He hung up.

Mohsin reached her place and parked up.
He was leaning against his car waiting for her. Shivangi came out.

'Cute' he thought.

'Humesha ki tarah, dashing.' She thought.

Then they smiled at eachother and drove to the airport.

They met their friends.
Mohsin and Vikram took all their boarding passes and went to do the checking.

Ishaani came next to Shivangi and stood by her.
"Kya baat hai? Tune toh sakht launde ko bhi paltu karliya hai. Twinning-shwinning ho rahi hai haan?"
She was nudging her teasingly.

Shivangi just blushed.
She saw Vikram coming towards them.
"Tu chup reh! Aur jaa apne majnu ke paas!" She practically pushed her on Vikram.

Mohsin tapped her shoulder from behind.
She turned to see him holding two straws and a coffee cup. She looked bewildered at him.

"Sorry woh boarding ka time ho raha tha toh maine socha we can share?"

She was about to agree when he said again.

"Par if you want you can have the whole thing. I don't mind sleeping in the flight." He chuckled.

"Nahi..I mean we can share."

"Good. I was thinking let's watch a movie in the flight. What say?"
He flashed his innocent smile.

Her eyes grew wide again.

"Tum mere saath baithoge?"

"Haan kyu? Tujhe main woh Alina ke saath nahi chhod sakta na."
And she melted yet again.

___________