2~Te amo💙

It was half past 6 and Shivangi was munching on her cheese fritters, flipping through the pages of her maths textbook, she was waiting for him.

Just then the doorbell rang and her mom opened the door.

"Aunty woh Shivangi..."
He was interrupted by her.

"Haan haan sheenu ne bataya tha. Tum uske friend ho na?"

"Ji...woh- woh kahaan hai?"
Mohsin hesitated to ask.

"Jao beta woh apne room mein hai. Main tumlogo ke liye kuch khaane ko laati hu. Uska room aage se left mein pehla kamra hai."

"Thank you aunty."

He held his bag on one of his shoulder and walked till her room. Nervousness was not leaving his side. He came to a girl's house for the first time. He gulped in excitement to see her.

He was going to knock when she opened the door ready to run.

"Oh! Tum aagaye? Aao andar.."
She led the way and he went behind her.

Mohsin looked around her room.

It was clean and tidy but wasn't all pink and girly, instead it had off white walls and emerald green curtains, the neatly arranged bed and a book shelf above it with quite a collection of books but something that caught his attention was the plan...

It was clean and tidy but wasn't all pink and girly, instead it had off white walls and emerald green curtains, the neatly arranged bed and a book shelf above it with quite a collection of books but something that caught his attention was the plants by her window.

He went torwards the window and started observing them.
Shivangi came to him.

"Kya dekh rahe ho?"
She asked him suspiciously.

"Such cute plants!"
Mohsin exclaimed.

"You like plants?"
She felt nice seeing someone who noticed plants more than anything else just like her.

"I love them!"
He gleamed.

"Same!"
They shared a high five.

"Something we have in common."
He kind of whispered but to her luck she heard him and her cheeks turned slightly rosy.

"Toh padhai karein?" She broke the silence.

"Huh? Haan haan chalo." He scratched the back of his neck.

They sat on the bed and he started explaining to her while solving. Shivangi's mother came in and dropped off the snacks. She was happy that Shivangi was making good friends. Mohsin and Shivangi complete the whole chapter in two hours.

"Yaar sirf do ghanton mein poora chapter khatam hogaya agar tum mujhe 6 din padha do toh syllabus cover hojaaega!"
Shivangi started praising him excitedly.

He just smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Ab kya karein?" She asked closing her books.

"Baat karte hain." Mohsin smiled. He definitely wanted to know her more.

"Kis baarein mein?" She sat a little up.

"Umm...likes and dislikes." His face beamed.

"Okay! Par tum start karo."

"Nahi tum."

"Tumne idea diya na? Toh pehle tum." Shivangi grinned.

"Theek hai. Waise yeh baat kisi ko nahi pata hai, mujhe naa poetry likhna boht pasand hai."  His lips curved a little, disclosing a very close secret to her just didn't feel wrong.

"Accha toh tum shayar ho..." Shivangi suppressed her giggle.

"Mazaak mat udao mera. Tumhe bhi kuch aisi cheez pasand hogi jo kisi ko nahi pata." Mohsin smirked.

"Haan. Mujhe cartoons draw karke unki kahaaniyaan banana accha lagta hai." She was hesitating and he saw it.

"Wow...yeh toh boht unique talent hai." Adoring her for what she was he liked the way she told him her secret just like he did trying to make equal efforts towards their friendship.

"Itna bhi unique nahi hai...boht log karte hai and I know thoda kiddish bhi hai." Yes, she was insecure that maybe she wasn't really mature enough and he may stop talking to her.

"What?!" He chuckled. "Bilkul nahi. Yeh tum par depend karta hai ki tum apne baarein mein kya sochti ho. Agar logo ke sochne se humein farq padne laga toh hum aage badhna bhul jaaenge. Aur rahi baat talent ki toh uski qadar karna seekho. Har kisi ke paas woh nahi hota jo tumhare paas hai."

"Arey tum toh shayari ke saath saath philosophy bhi karlete ho. Multi-talented ho I must say." She raised an eyebrow.

"Abhi tumne mujhe jaana hi kahaan hai señorita?" Mohsin flirted.

"Bass bass aaj ke liye itna gyaan kaafi hai."
Shivangi laughed.

Their friendship was blossoming. Would their crush on eachother affect it in the right way? Or would there be obstacles?
_________________

Okay guys boht time baad I know but maine boht mushkil se likha hai it's just that I don't feel the spark in my head these days. Main velli baithi hu par mujhse likha nahi jaa raha. I guess my mind is preoccupied. I hope y'all will understand. I'll try to update soon.