2~ Manjha 🎋💫

"Oyy Satish sunn!"
Mohsin called one of his friends.

"Haan? Kya hua?"
Satish asked him.

"Uss ladki ka naam kya hai jo jeeti?"
Mohsin enquired.

"Tujhe nahi pata? Humari colony ki social butterfly, Shivangi."

The name sent a sweet feeling in his heart.
He thanked Satish for this piece of information.
After left he rolled her name on his tongue trying to embed it there.

'Kitna pyaara naam hai...Shivangi...aur kaam dekho? Huh! Cheater kahin ki.' He thought.

He went to his bullet which was parked near a narrow lane.
He sat on his bike and turned on the ignition.

A few days went by quickly.

One day Arshiya was being adamant about Mohsin dropping her at a friend's house but he was refusing.

"Abey rickshaws ki strike hai cab leke chali jaa naa...mera dimaag mat khaa!" Mohsin kept his eyes glued to his phone.

"Bhaijaan cab waalon ke kitne nakhre hote hain! Iss gali mein nahi jaaenge, uss mod pe nahi rukenge...agar chal ke hi jaana hota toh main aap se kyun kehti?" Arshiya pleaded infront of her elder brother who was being difficult.

"Chhod aa naa Mohsin...teri bechari behen kab se keh rahi hai."
An older lady got up from her praying mat with a dupatta over her head.

"Ammi yaar!"
Mohsin got up defeated, he couldn't say no to his mother.

His mother smiled and Arshiya hugged her.

While hugging her mom, she poked her tongue out at Mohsin, teasing him.
He showed her a punch. His mother glared at him but then hugged him too.

Her children meant the world to her.
They were kids from the nawaab khandaan but she always taught them to be respectful and humble.

*

Arshiya jumped off the bullet and went inside dancing. Mohsin shook his head at his little sister's antics.

He was going to be off but a lady stopped him.

"Tum kaun ho beta?"
She asked him.

"Ji main Arshiya ka bada bhai, Mohsin."
He nodded a bit greeting her.

"Arey beta andar aao na chai pee kar jaana." The lady seemed very sweet.

"Nahi nahi aunty...uss ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..."

"Aise kaise zaroorat nahi hai? Zaroorat hai. Tum aao andar. Meri beti Shivangi boht acchi chai banati hai."

And her pretty face flashed infront of his face making him grin like an idiot.
His situation after hearing her name was like 'mann mein laddoo phuta.'😂
He had to control his happiness because Shivangi's mother was right there.

"Aunty aap itna insist kar rahi hain toh main aa jaata hu." He started laughing like a mad man.

"Haan chalo beta." She passed him an awkward smile.

They went inside.

"Shivangi beta idhar aana zara!"Her mom yelled

Her mom yelled.

She rushed downstairs to see him smirking.
She almost tripped and fell seeing him there.
She controlled herself to not throw him out of her house that instance.
Somehow she put up a fake smile on and turned to her mother.

"Ji maa? Kuch chahiye tha aapko?"
She asked her.

'Haaye! Such a sweet voice she has!'
He thought to himself.

His intimidating gaze was burning her body.

"Beta yeh Arshiya ke bhai hain. Inke liye chai bana lao."

Shivangi's eyes grew wide like saucers listening to her mother but she quietly nodded and went to the kitchen.

She came out after sometime with a tray which carried a cup.

She bent down to keep the cup infront of him.

"Rat poison daala hai isme, aaraam se, phook phook ke peena."
She simpered.

He choked on his own spit and Shivangi's mother passed him water getting worried.

Shivangi giggled inwardly and left the hall.
Before leaving she saw his face, he looked so cute and confused.

____________

1 part left ❤