3~Dil mera💌

Rajat and Mohsin are single among the guys, Vikram, Satish and Pradeep are dating Ishaani, Ayesha and Tanvi who are in their group only.
Priyanka has a boyfriend/fiancè and she's getting married six months later. Alina and Shivangi have no boyfriend.

 Alina and Shivangi have no boyfriend

_______

_______

Watching a movie together was nice.
The movie was getting intense. The actors were kissing and now slowly undressing eachother. Shivangi was getting naughty ideas inside her mind. She felt like Mohsin and her were in the movie in place of the couple. She was on heat. A mental image kept showing her them being naked together and doing stuff.
She thought before this goes too far she should clear her head.

She tried looking at him from the corner of her eye. He was awkward already. She excused herself for going to the washroom. Mohsin just sighed after she went. It was better that she went because he didn't know how to calm his excited self infront of her.

Shivangi came inside the restroom and shut the latch. She saw herself in the mirror. Crimson ears, flushed face and the obvious sensations between her thighs. She didn't want to face him anyhow.

Mohsin himself hurried behind her to the men's washroom.
She came back to see him sleeping soundly. She thanked God.
Shivangi leaned back on her seat and closed her eyes too.
There was only one blanket and it was getting cold because of the AC.
Mohsin's sleep broke. He saw her shivering a bit and rubbing her fore-arms in sleep. Mohsin's eyes fell on her quivering lips. He wished he could touch them but he silently slid the comforter over her too. Seeing her asleep he remembered her rushing to the washroom. He chuckled softly but bit his tongue thinking he could have woken her up.
Unknowingly he fell asleep with his head over her shoulder. Luckily Mohsin woke up before her and saved another embarrassing situation after last time.