Triplets [part 8]

**MATURE CONTENT**

I wake up the next morning to my alarm going off. It's a struggle to untangle the arms wrapped around me, but I grab the phone and turn off the alarm. Sighing, I relax back against the person and look around to see I'm in bed with Edward. He tightens his arms around me and pulls me back against his chest, kissing the back of my head.

I relax against him for a moment, loving how he holds me so tight and close. After a few minutes, I pull out of his grasp and climb out of bed. I begin my usual morning routine by deciding what I'll wear.

I don't have as many options as I usually would, and almost groan when I see mum packed my school girl skirt. I don't have any knee socks that will match, so I choose a sundress I haven't worn in ages. It's a light cyan color with white flowers, has short sleeves and a v-neck line and hits about mid thigh.

Luckily mum packed some spare shoes for me, one of which is a sandal that goes perfectly with this dress

Luckily mum packed some spare shoes for me, one of which is a sandal that goes perfectly with this dress. I pull off my shirt and slowly put the bra back on, yawning as I do. I'm still exhausted from yesterday. I wish I could stay home and take a nap. With my bra secure around me, I pull the dress over my head and straighten it out before leaving the room. The bathroom is empty so I begin getting ready, brushing my hair and teeth then climbing on the counter so I can see better while I put my makeup on.

Harry walks in while I'm putting mascara on, looking like he just rolled out of bed, and walks around to the toilet that is blocked from view by a wall. "Sorry love, need a wee."

"You're peeing while I'm in here?" I raise my voice as the sound of him urinating fills the room.

"I said sorry," he calls back. "You've been in here a long time."

"Well, tomorrow I'll find another powder room to get ready in," I grumble, going back to putting on my makeup.

"Oh don't do that," he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Wash your hands," I tell him, glaring at him through the mirror.

He just chuckles and kisses the back of my neck, then washes his hands and leaves. I continue getting ready and am finally done when James walks in needing a wee as well. Rolling my eyes, I quickly leave and check to make sure I have everything in my backpack. I grab my phone from Edward's room, walking in while he's getting dressed, and take all my stuff upstairs. Setting it by the door, I walk into the kitchen to see Anne making breakfast.

"Morning love," she looks at me and smiles. "You look smart. Are the boys up?"

"Oh they're up," I sigh and she giggles.

I look in the fridge and pull out some apple juice, pouring myself a glass. I put the juice back and grab an orange, putting it in my backpack by the door for later.