Mate [part 3]

Y/N moans under me as I kiss down her neck, slowly grinding against her heat.

"Harry," someone hisses and smacks my arm, pulling me from my daydream of Y/N.

It is so amazing to finally be bound to her. I never knew what it would be like, but this is way better than anything I could have imagined. It's like my wolf has a direct connection to her wolf. I can feel almost everything about her and her scent is so much stronger to me.

"Where's Y/N?" Liam asks, and I finally look at him. We are standing outside of the cafeteria, waiting for Louis so we can go eat.

Shaking my head distractedly, I sniff the air deeply and find her scent almost immediately. "She's on the second floor in her Maths class."

Looking back at Liam I catch his smirk and glare at him. These alphas don't make me feel so submissive anymore, and I've started standing my ground. "What?"

"Nothing," he shakes his head and wraps an arm around Zayn, pulling the boy closer. "Its just nice to see you so at peace."

"Sod off," I retort aggressively, which makes him laugh. Zayn makes a noise and looks up at Liam with heart eyes, wrapping his arms around him. I watch with faux annoyance and disgust as they have a private moment full of fluff. It doesn't make me jealous anymore, which is nice, but they don't need to know I admire them. "Stop that."

"Do I need to beat someone up?" Y/N asks in my ear, wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

"Me," I tease, twisting in her arms so I can look at her. She raises an eyebrow and smirks at me, glancing from my lips to my eyes.

"Have you been a naughty little Omega today?" She teases and I narrow my eyes at her.

"I'm not little," I stand up tall and she raises her eyebrow again.

"You're feisty today," she mumbles, leaning back and looking up and down my body. "Maybe you do need beat up."

"You do," I counter, glaring at her.

She lets go of me and stands up to her full height, which is still shorter than me and places her hands on her hips. There's an excited light behind her eyes as she looks at me with curiosity. "Feeling dominant, omega?"

I've started to hate how alpha's think omega's are weak and submissive. I am submissive, but I can be dominant as well ... sometimes.

"Let's go a few rounds and you'll find out," I challenge, crossing my arms over my chest. Zayn giggles next to us as Y/N narrows her eyes at me.

"Do you want me to talk to you like that?" I hear Zayn mumble and greatly resist the urge to look at them.

Y/N is watching me closely, as if sizing me up, then smirks. "Alright tough guy."

She steps forward, arms crossed against her chest as well, and looks up at me with way too much excitement in her eyes. It actually makes me nervous and my wolf tries to submit, but I refuse. I wouldn't have if I hadn't changed, but then I wouldn't have met her.

Well, that's not true, we both box so we would have eventually met; maybe even the same day we did.

"Shall we make it interesting?" She asks in a voice I've never heard her use. My wolf shudders in submission; and I physically shiver, slouching slightly to make myself smaller. Now, I'm livid. I don't like that she has that power over me, the ability to force me into submission, but another more dominant part loves it and can't disobey. "What do you want if you win?"

"Don't use that voice on me," I grumble, straightening up and lowering my arms to my sides.

"Forever," she asks with that same smirk. "Or is that your request?"