Mate [part 2]

Warning** contains smut

--

Y/N and I have been together for two months and everything is amazing. The lads love her, my family loves her, I love her. She hasn't introduced me to her family yet but I haven't asked why.

About two weeks ago I finally asked her why we haven't bonded yet, and she said because she wants us to wait for it to be special. It felt like she was keeping something from me, and then last week this happened.

*flashback*

I arrive at school and head to my locker, expecting my alpha to be there. She's not, just the lads are, so I grab my things, waiting for her to come. When she doesn't, I start sniffing around to find her scent, but I can't.

"Guys!" I voice frantically. "Has anyone seen Y/N?!"

Liam starts sniffing the air then looks at me sympathetically. "She's not here Haz."

"What?" I cry out, frantically reaching for my phone. I pull it out of my pocket to see if she messaged me. She didn't, so I call her, impatiently listening to it ring a couple times before her shaking and exhausted voice answers.

"Hi baby."

"Y/N," I sigh in relief. "Where are you? Are you alright? Why do you sound so odd?"

She moans so quietly I'm not sure if I heard correctly. I look up and the expressions on the lad's faces confirm my suspicions. "Oh baby I meant to call you but it happened so suddenly. ... I got my rut."

"Why didn't you tell me I could have helped you!" I protest, my anger getting the best of me.

"Baby listen to me. I know you're upset but I need you to listen and let me explain," she says to calm me down.

"Explain then," I growl, my anger not diminishing. I'm angry and my wolf is very angry. My hand is balled in a fist at my side.

Y/N moans quietly through the phone and the sound goes straight to my cock but I ignore it and the boys standing near me. "Okay, starting with female Alphas. All alphas have what is called a rut-"

"I know this," I interrupt in a bark.

"Let me explain," she exasperates.

"Then do it, or I'm coming over there and there is nothing you can do about it," I growl angrily.

What I don't expect is for Y/N to moan loudly in my ear. I can tell the lads are uncomfortable but I know they won't leave me to have this conversation alone, especially with how turned on and not mated I am. "Uh, baby. Talk to me like that again."

"No," I huff, my face bright red from embarrassment and arousal. She moans again, making me growl in anger and desperation, which only makes her whimper, though I suspect it's her wolf upset that she made mine angry.

"Okay," she breathes deeply, obviously trying to calm down. "So female alphas, they always have the pups, all girls do, no matter rank or who you're mated with. So my rut is like ... Zayn's heat."

I look up to Zayn to see him blushing and hiding in Liam's arm. "When two boys are mated, the beta or omega has the pups. Mates are predestined, the wolf chooses, no matter rank or gender. So in our case, even though you're an omega, your heat will be more like Liam's rut because your wolf knows that you're not going to have the pups."

"What's your point of this anatomy lesson?" I grit, my anger diminishing slowly but still prevalent.

"My point is," she begins then pauses, her breathing getting deeper, then she whimpers. My wolf growls in frustration, the sound escaping my lips loudly, which only makes her whimper more, but this time I can tell it's her wolf submitting. "Sorry. I'm sorry. The next wave is hitting me so I'll talk fast, cause your voice is too much."