Triplets [part 4]

** warning: may contain smut**

Friday morning I wake up excited. Last night was so wonderful, it was nice to see them outside of school and alone, they act different. The talk with my mum went well, I was a lot sweeter. They are right, I do want her to be happy.

I'm dressed in Jean's today and a plain blouse with a cute jacket. I know they are going to ask me to hang out, so I only brought my shoulder bag today. Zayn gave me a ride again today, which was sweet of him. We didn't talk much in the car, but as soon as we make it to the other lads, the triplets as well, he speaks up.

"So Y/N," he smirks at me before I can even hug the triplets. "My dad says he asked your mum out."

Harry wraps his arm around me and kisses the side of my head. "Morning love."

"Hi H," I mumble, watching Zayn closely. With Harry's arm around my waist, James wraps his around my shoulders kissing the other side of my head as I answer Zayn. "Did he? I haven't heard anything."

Zayn is still wearing the smirk as he chuckles and Edward steps into my view. I look up at him to see him smirking at me, clearly wondering what I'm up to. He cups my cheek and leans in, kissing me softly.

"How did you sleep baby?" He asks softly, placing his hand that was on my cheek on the top of my head and looking down at my outfit. "A belly button piercing? You're full of surprises arent you."

"Very well, thank you," I answer his question, ignoring the other thing he said. "I've got to get to class."

Turning my head I kiss Harry and wrap my arm around James's waist. "See ya."

I force James to walk the other direction, even though it's not the way to class. He obeys with a chuckle and walks with me silently until we are out of sight.

"Did you have a change of heart?" He asks softly, pulling me to a stop and backing me up against the lockers.

"I haven't decided," I say honestly, coking my head at him. "But I didn't want him to know I knew, he'd say something smart and irritating."

"Oh I'm sure he would," James chuckles, brushing my hair behind my ear. They like doing that I've noticed. He looks down as his fingers brush along my exposed stomach and bump my belly piercing. "I saw this yesterday, but I didn't tell them."

"How kind of you," I tease and he looks up at me through his lashes, a charming smile on his lips.

"Are you hanging out with us tonight?" He asks, lifting his head to look at me fully.

"Hmm, I dunno," I tease, looking away and then back at him with a smirk. "Ask me nicely."

He raises and eyebrow and smirks, a wide, cheeky, pleased smile spreading across his lips. "My dearest kitten, will you do me the honor, of gracing us with your presence this evening?"

"I'd be delighted," I reply with my own smirk. "How sweet of you to ask."

"Cheeky," he mumbles before leaning in and kissing me softly. He tastes like mint toothpaste and I immediately deepen the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"This doesnt look like your class," a voice says to our left. I turn my head slowly, my arms still wrapped around James to find all of the lads standing there.

"Friends of yours?" I ask James softly, still looking at them casually.

"I have no idea who they are," he mutters playing along.

Turning my head back to James, I kiss him hard and push off the lockers, grabbing his hand as we walk past them to class.

"Gentlemen," I nod, my eyes lingering on a still smirking Zayn. "Malik."