The Boss [part 2]

"Y/N, good work on that report," Zayn says, entering my office with Louis and Niall.

"Its being passed around as an example of how all reports should be written," Louis says with a smirk and I blush.

It's been a week since Harry and I went on that date and the "lads", as Harry calls them, have been giving me a lot of attention. It's nerve-racking, to say the least. They're almost as hard to read as Harry, and the way they smirk at me isn't helping.

"Thank you sir," I answer cooly. I know they didn't all walk into my office just to tell me that. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

They smirk at me and Niall speaks up cheerfully. "We wanted to know if you want to come to lunch with us?"

"O-oh," my eyes widen and my brain tries to think of reasons to say no. I'm already about to sweat out of this shirt and a lunch is only going to make me more anxious. Harry told me not to worry about them, but how can I not!!! "Um, sure. I don't have any plans."

They grin and I grab my purse from my desk, standing and smoothing out my pencil skirt. I follow them through the floor and to the lift. It opens when we get there and I start to step on, running right into someone.

"Oh!" I gasp as a hand wraps around my waist. I look up to see Harry smirking at me. "Mr. Styles! I'm so sorry."

"That's alright love, I ran into you on purpose," he says cheekily and I blush, stepping away from him. "How many times have I asked you to call me Harry."

"I can't," I hiss, my cheeks heating up as someone behind me chuckles. Calling him Harry at work is too much for me.

"Mmm," he leans in close and mumbles. "So obedient. I know something else you can call me."

"You're so inappropriate," I hiss, the blush traveling down my neck.

He chuckles and stands up tall. "Where are you going?"

"Headed out to lunch," Zayn answers. "Would you like to join us Harry?"

Harry raises his eyebrow at me, a smirk on his lips. "I can't, have a conference call in 20 minutes, but I'll ride down with you."

We all step onto the lift and Naill pushes the button for the parking garage. Harry stands close to me and I try not to be awkward but I can't help it and fidget with my purse.

"So Y/N," Harry says and I look up to see him smirking at me. "Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Yes actually," I sigh, looking away. "I have to go to my mum's for dinner with her husband and his stupid kids."

Fuck those kids.

"You have to go?" He says and I look up at him.

"Yeah, she's been on my arse for weeks to drive down and see her," I grumble, rolling my eyes.

"Where does she live?" Niall asks in a sweet voice and I smirk, turning to look at him.

"Crawley," I answer.

"That's a drive for one dinner," Louis mutters from behind me.

"I've got a bit of a lead foot, so it's not that bad," I look up at the numbers counting down. "Better than Portsmouth, which is where I have to go next weekend to visit my dad and his wife and her stupid kids. Although, her kids aren't as bad as my mum's husbands."

"Why are they stupid?" Harry asks in a sweet voice that flutters my heart.

"Because they are," I glare at him and look away, grumbling to myself. "Stupid kids. You'd think I'd be used to them after 7 years, but they're not the kind of kids that grow on you."