Familiar Stranger [part 3]

Finally, the last concert is over and I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of touring and singing, but the lads have been hogging Y/N and I'm looking forward to having her all to myself. Luckily, everyone is going out tonight, so it will just be me and her for a few hours at least.

I quickly take a shower once we get back to the hotel, and change into some sweats before exiting the bathroom. The lads are sitting on the bed waiting for Niall to finish getting ready and listening to Y/N talk on the phone. She's got her earbuds in so we can only hear her side.

"What's his name?" She asks cutely, then starts laughing. I walk over to her and take a peek at the screen. She's talking to a man who looks just like her. When she sees me she grins and unplugs the ear phones so we can hear him talk.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," he says cheekily.

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request," she smirks at him. "Means no."

"Come on Y/N," he groans. "Its been 7 months. Tell me already."

"Trystin, I dont want to," she mumbles, looking down at her belly.

"Are you embarrassed because you had sex once and got pregnant?" The boy teases.

"No," she glares at him, her ears turning pink.

"Is he a dork?" He asks with a smirk.

"He's not, not a dork," she says and I glare at her which makes her smirk at me.

"Do I know him? Is it my friend Trent?" He asks and her face scrunches up in disgust.

"I'd rather die a virgin," she says loudly.

"Alright," he raises his hand up in surrender. "Is he famous?"

"She doesnt know anyone famous," another boy laughs through the phone and Y/N just smirks.

"Tyler, get the fuck out," Trystin shouts.

"She's my sister too," Tyler grumbles.

"Twin outranks sister," Trystin says and I raise my eyebrow at her. "Is it James?"

"Yes," Y/N says seriously.

"Stop teasing us," another boy comes into the shot. "You dont have to tell us his name, just tell us you told him."

"Yes Tyler, I did tell him," Y/N says softly and another boy comes into the screen. I look over at the lads with a nervous expression, they are very fit and look like they could beat me up.

"What did he say?" The new boy asks.

"He was upset I didn't tell him sooner," she mumbles and they all start talking at once that its fucking ridiculous that she waited this long and they agree with me. She holds up her hand and they stop so she can continue. "He wants to be very involved though."

"He better," Trystin says.

"No ones walking out on our baby sister," the new guy says.

"She walked out on me," I protest then slam my hand over my mouth.

"Okay bye," Louis shouts and the lads all leave while I look at Y/N with wide eyes. She's smiling at me sadly and her brothers are all staring at her with shocked expressions.

"I'm so sorry love," I mutter but she just shakes her head.

"Is that him?"

"Did you really leave Y/N?"

"Dont let any of us, even him make you feel bad about your decision," her twin cuts in. "You did what you thought was best and if he is excited about it now, then that's all that matters."