Daddy Issues [part 3]

Part 1&2 in my first book of Harry Styles Imagines

++

It's Wednesday, two months from the day Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. It's going quite well actually, and I think that I love him. In total, we've been together for 3 months and I find something new to like about him every day.

Right now, dad and I are golfing with the Styles's and the Horan's. They're both business partners with dad and they brought their sons. Niall and I are actually good friends, have been for a few years.

"Go Princess," Niall snickers at me.

"You better watch yourself Horan," I reply to his banter. "I'll kick your ass."

He snickers and I set myself up to hit. I know my dad isn't paying any attention to me, but I can feel Harry's eyes on me, and that makes everything better.

"Need help baby?" A voice asks in my ear.

I look up to see Harry standing next to me. I nod and Harry smirks, positioning himself behind me so our bodies are pressed together fully. He places his hands over mine and moves his head next to mine, his nose bumps against my ear.

"I don't appreciate you flirting with Horan," he mutters, rocking his hips into my bum so I can feel his hard-on. "Especially when I'm standing right there."

"Oh daddy," I reprimand with a smirk. "Horan is an old friend of mine. There is no need to be jealous."

"I'm jealous of anyone who talks to you, that isn't me," he says in my ear, his voice husky. I hum a chuckle, and wiggle my bum into him. He moans quietly in my ear and I bite my lip, feeling turned on at the sound. "Stop right now, or I'll have to take you behind the cart."

"How romantic," I tease, turning my head to catch his lips.

"Alright, get a move on it," Niall grumbles. "I got plans tonight."

"Who's the broad?" I ask as Harry guides me through the swing and helps me hit the ball.

"His name is Zayn," Niall sighs happily.

"Oh," Harry mumbles and I snort a laugh. He backs away from me and slaps my bum while walking past to get his own driver and ball.

"I hope you have fun," I smile at Niall. He smiles back and I step away from the fairway and Harry steps up, pinching my bum in passing.

This is how the day goes, Harry and I tease each other, and mess about. By the 9th hole, the look in Harry's eye tells me I'm going to get it later. Niall swooned over his newest love interest and had his phone out every time he wasn't hitting, to text Zayn. He kept giggling and blushing, it was nice to see him so happy.

"So mine tonight at 7?" Dad asks his partners and I perk up to hear what is going on. I slam my hands over Harry and Niall's mouths to shut them up, and lean forward. "Bring the kids, yeah. It's about time they learned about the business."

"I dun wan t'go t'dinner," Niall whines, his voice muffled by my hand. "I've a day."

"Y/N will take over for you well," Mr. Styles says. "and she's already friends with our boys so I think it will work out."

"Exactly," Mr. Horan nods. "Our boys are graduated, Y/N's about to graduate, it's time they learned."

"It's settled then," dad says. "We'll see you all over tonight."

"This is going to be incredibly boring," I groan. "I think I can fix it."

"Y/N!" My dad calls to me. I walk over with a swing in my hips, trying to think of the best way to get out of this dinner. I stop in front of him and bat my eyelashes, smiling like a sweet little girl. "Good round today love. Are you ready to go? We need to get ready for dinner."