Triplets [part 9]

A loud moan of daddy falls from my lips as Harry sucks on my nipple. Edward's tongue is on my heat, sending me into a squirming frenzy. It's almost too much, I'm so worked up.

"Baby, relax," Harry murmurs and a finger pushes into me. I can't help myself and try to push down on it, it feels so good. I want more. "Mmm, you're so tight baby."

I open my eyes to look at Harry and he smiles sweetly, leaning down and kissing my lips. I tug on Edward's hair, then slip my other hand into Harry's hair, tugging him closer. The finger is moving slowly and I whine against his lips.

I pull away, a loud moan of "daddy" falling from my lips when another finger pushes into me, stretching me out. Harry kisses down my neck and along my chest and stomach and I look down to see its not two fingers from one person, but they both have a finger in me.

Edward smirks and bites down on my thigh as they pick up speed and start pounding into me. It's so much but it feels so good. I'm so turned on I don't even know what to do, and turn my head to look at James.

A loud moan leaves my lips when I see him. He's watching with glossy eyes, his lip between his teeth and his cock out and in his hand. It's so hard and he's stroking it in time with their fingers inside me.

◇◇

"Y/N!" I focus my eyes to see Louis staring at me with an eyebrow raised. He looks a little upset, but mostly curious. "Are you even listening to me?"

"What? Oh, sorry Lou," I shake my head, avoiding looking at Edward who is sitting next to him.

I've been day dreaming all day about last night. Parts of it still feel like a dream, and it doesn't help that we haven't really talked about it besides their murmured words of what a good girl I was. At least I don't think they have tried to talk to me about it, but I can't even tell you what happened in my classes today, so I have no idea if they have.

"Are you alright love?" Louis asks, concern filling his voice. "Are you getting sick?"

He reaches across the table and places his hand on my forehead as I answer. "No. I'm fine. Just a little ... preoccupied."

He doesn't look convinced and I realize that the table is quiet, most likely watching me. "Are you sure? You've been glassy eyed all morning."

I need to tell someone. If I don't, it might burst out of me at the most inappropriate moment, to the worst person. I can't talk to the triplets, because they were there. Maybe I can talk to James. I glance at the boy to my right and immediately decide against it. Nope bad idea.

"I'm fine Lou," I mumble, avoiding his gaze.

Louis would be my next go to, but he's still trying to get over Edward and until I know he's deeply serious with Luke, I don't want to tell him anything. Luke! Nope that would end badly. Either by him beating them up, or lecturing me, and I don't need that right now.

"You're still not paying attention," Louis continues.

"And she's flushed. Maybe she should go to the nurse," Niall adds.

Mikey is my only option until I can make a girlfriend. I dig in my bag for my phone, deciding to call him, then stop myself. If Luke sees it's me, then he'll want to talk to me. I need someone else's phone. Setting my phone on the table, I pull out my notebook and a pen then scribble his phone number down. Locking my phone, I turn to James.

"James?" My voice is too soft, my heart is pounding. He looks up with a neutral face, but I just know he was smirking before. "Can I borrow your phone?"