01-05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 1: Boy, are you crying?
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 1: Boy, are you crying?
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The red is declining and the autumn wind is bleak.

The morning sun shines on the yellow fallen leaves of the manor house, adding a bit of quiet loneliness.

A villa full of modern style, simple, relaxed, comfortable and natural, full of money.

In the villa, a man and a woman leaned against each other on the sofa, dreaming soundly.

As if time stood still, the years were quiet.

Suddenly, the man who had been sleeping suddenly opened his closed eyes.

In an instant, cold light suddenly appeared.

Perceiving the temperature in his arms, the man reflexively threw it out.

"boom!"

The sound of heavy objects falling.

What followed was a long scream, "Ahhhhhhh, it hurts!"

"..." Xue Feimo was taken aback.

Yesterday's memory quickly awakened, and a flash of surprise flashed in a daze.

Luo Tiantian on the ground woke up after fluttering for a while.

As soon as he raised his head, his goal was the familiar face.

The man's eyebrows and eyes are deep, and the facial features are exquisitely contoured, as if they are carefully crafted and perfect.

He is wearing a white shirt, a suit and trousers.

Even with such a simple dress, it is difficult to conceal his noble and cold temperament.

He just sat on the sofa casually and stared at her with complicated eyes.

Luo Tiantian lowered her eyes, the corners of her mouth twitched slightly, and her little expression was quickly reduced.

Shrugging his shoulders, his head twitched.

Xue Feimo squeezed her eyebrows with a headache, "My kid, are you crying?"

Luo Tiantian quietly raised her head, then dropped weakly, "Who are you? Why did you catch me here?"

There were deep grievances and timidity in his voice, and tears in his eyes.

Xue Feimo corrected the words, "Children, please, not catch."

"..." Luo Tiantian choked and almost had a myocardial infarction.

Three days ago, she flew in Tianmen Mountain in a wing suit and died to save Qiaoqiao.

When I opened my eyes, I walked into the book written by my girlfriend.

This book was written by my best friend to spoof her.

In the book, she is a miserable female partner.

A good friend who grew up with her has a plastic surgery to look like her, replacing her identity.

Then she was sold to the black market, and she was transferred to a killer organization several times.

Later, I finally survived in the killer organization. After returning home...

Everything has long since been wrong.

For the sake of the woman who pretended to be her, he did not believe her.