281-290

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 281: Trapped and unable to leave
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 281: Trapped and unable to leave
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Inexplicably, a cauldron fell from the sky.

But he could not refute it.

This feeling is really too awkward.

He felt that today's meeting was not beautiful.

If this goes on, I will definitely become the first ghost to lose his soul due to a sudden'heart attack'.

So, he just glared at Luo Tiantian and didn't speak.

He focused all his attention on the computer, looking at this familiar and unfamiliar story at a glance.

In the process of watching, sometimes gritted teeth, sometimes clenched fists, sometimes cursed...

In short, it is really annoying.

Seeing Qiao Mo ignored herself, Luo Tiantian began to study her own thinking space.

Trying to find a way back to prevent the tragedy that is about to happen.

in case……

If the plot in the book really changes with the new plot written by Qi Zhumeng, it will prove that everything Qi Zhumeng said is true.

All of them were applauded by her playing tricks.

The fate of all of them is also in the hands of Qi Zhumeng!

Thinking of this, her heart felt chills.

This is the best friend she once delivered to her heart, the best friend who played jokes with her all day.

It's the best friend who talks about everything and exchanges secrets with each other...

Is it really the devil by his side?

No, she must go back as soon as possible.

and……

In order to prevent the plot from being changed by Qi Zhumeng again, she had to think of a way to bring Qi Zhumeng back.

I don’t know, can the space contain living people?

How about... try?

Do what you think.

Luo Tiantian came to Qi Zhumeng's side and put his hand on her shoulder.

Meditate silently in your heart and bring it into space.

However, the jade pendant did not move at all.

she was:……

I tried several times, but I still couldn't use the space.

In desperation, she had to give up.

After thinking space brought her here, she seemed to lose her strength suddenly.

Not only was it unusable, but even the contract bond between her and the jade pendant was somewhat invisible.

Turning to look at Qiao Mo, who was floating beside the computer reading the novel seriously, she floated directly beside him and ‘sit’ on the desk.

The feet swayed back and forth, looking around boredly.

There used to be her shadow everywhere.

On the wall, the bookcase was filled with photos of the two of them.

There are also some souvenirs they bought from various tourist attractions.

It is not so much a study room as it is a testimony of their friendship.