171-180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 171: Madam misunderstood me
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 171: Madam misunderstood me
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Right? I think so too."

"And her skin is so white! It can be broken by a bomb."

"It's no wonder that Mr. Mo falls in love with her, even as an actress, I can't help but be moved."

"Okay, hurry up and put on makeup! I don't know what time to take the photo for a while."

"..."

People around were talking a lot.

Director Wu glanced around and said with a smile: "Hahaha, it really is Jiang Qiu himself."

After hearing this, Luo Tiantian curled her lips: "Thank you, Director Wu."

Director Wu nodded: "Hurry up and take pictures! There are many places to take pictures."

The promotional photos this time are different from the previous ones, only shot in the studio.

Instead, it will take the corresponding scenery and take a short personal picture.

In this way, to promote the show.

Luo Tian's dessert head: "Okay, goodbye, Director Wu."

After speaking, follow the staff to leave.

I have to say that palace dramas are indeed more rigorous than general campus dramas and idol dramas.

Almost all the staff put on bunting.

She has asked if every crew is like this?

Sister Jing said: In order to avoid camera wear, Director Wu requires everyone to wear ancient costumes.

Moreover, if you miss an extra, you can go straight.

In this way, it saves time, effort and money.

In this regard, Luo Tiantian agreed.

This kind of working atmosphere makes people even more involved in the drama just by watching.

It seems to have really traveled to ancient times.

Seeing Luo Tiantian in a daze, Xue Feijing patted her shoulder.

"What? Daydreaming?"

"..." Luo Tiantian.

She recovered and looked at Sister Jing.

He smiled and said: "The atmosphere here is very good, no wonder Director Wu is so successful."

is not that right?

Many details are done so well.

It is difficult to think unsuccessfully.

"Looking at you being so relaxed, I'm relieved." Xue Fei nodded quietly, and said again: "However, the actor's road is in harmony with the right time and place, and it is indispensable."

"Oh?" Luo Tiantian looked at her suspiciously.

Don't you just act in a play?

Why are you still engaged in Feng Shui?

Xue Fei said quietly: "Some people have acting skills, but they have been 18-line young artists all their lives."

Upon hearing this, Luo Tiantian suddenly realized: "Then I have to thank Sister Jing for giving me the opportunity."

Xue Feijing squinted at her: "Thank me? Then you might as well thank Mo Mo."

Finally, he added: "If it wasn't him, who knew you?"