431-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 431: Luo Tiantian
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 431: Luo Tiantian
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It is estimated that she has long been unable to bear the pressure in her heart, so she has all the tricks.

The moment Ping An walked out of the organization, Luo Tiantian was in a cold sweat.

Even his face was extremely pale.

"Huh, it's terrible, terrible!" Luo Tiantian murmured to herself: "Fortunately, fortunately, I didn't have to fight against Guo's family by my own means."

Where is it so easy to fool a generation of powerful nations?

If she hadn't had a big bug like a master, she helped her make a real ‘fake’ map.

Presumably, she can't walk out of it safely, right?

It seems that I have to be careful in the future...

As for the task of helping the resentful spirit complete her wish, she will try to secretly guide it in the future.

Or, deliberately design some coincidences, and then naturally attract the attention of the police.

She hadn't done anything like the previous cooperation with the police.

After all...Who knows if there will be a second and third illusion?

She underestimated Bu Huan, but she didn't expect him to be behind the scenes! ! !

When she got the news, she was struck by lightning.

Getting along with myself for so long, and experiencing so many dangerous illusions many times, is actually the master of the whole thing! ! !

"What do you think?" A low and doting voice sounded in the ear, successfully pulling Luo Tiantian's thoughts back.

Hardly need to look, she also knew who came.

He threw himself into Xue Feimo's arms and licked affectionately: "Uncle, let's get married!"

After so many things, she really didn't want to wait any longer.

For her, cherishing the talents in front of her is the most important thing for her.

She has no idea what will happen tomorrow, but she knows what she wants most today.

Therefore, she must take seriously every day she can control freely.

Let yourself, and the people you love, not regret every experience today.

"Okay." Xue Feimuo hugged the little girl tightly and whispered: "Promise your surprise, I have never forgotten it."

"Thank you uncle." Luo Tiantian stood on tiptoe and kissed the corner of his lips.

Xue Feimuo held the little girl's head and deepened the shallow kiss that was already touching.

The two embraced tightly and kissed hard to separate...

"Hey, you guys are too shameless? Don't even look at what this place is, you can kiss forever?"

The sudden sound broke the ambiguity between the two.

Luo Tiantian pushed Xue Feimo away abruptly and looked in the direction of the sound.

"!!!" Luo Tiantian's pupils shrank and blurted out: "Sister Jing!"

Yes, this person is just sister Jing who hasn't seen for a long time.