421-430

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 421: Xue Feihua reports to superiors
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 421: Xue Feihua reports to superiors
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Yes." Everyone began to scatter, guarding around.

Xue Feimo glanced at his elder brother: "How is it? Are you staying outside? Or go in with me?"

Without waiting for Xue Feihua's answer, he quietly continued: "But big brother, with their hands outside, they are definitely not as safe as you."

"..." Xue Feihua had a black line.

Now he is a grasshopper on a rope, he does not believe that his brother is not clear about the current situation.

So he pointed to the cave and asked faintly: "Let's talk about it! What is going on?"

"..." Xue Feimo choked.

Threat!

This is completely a threat from Chi LL!

Looking sideways at the red light that Dong** was still fermenting, he took a few deep breaths.

Then he said unwillingly: "Yes... it's a family heirloom, upgrading."

"!!!" Xue Feifan's pupils shrank.

Angrily reprimanded: "Then you didn't say it earlier?"

Xue Feimuo curled his lips: "...what if you say it early and say it late? Is it possible that you won't be able to report it?"

"..." Xue Feihua choked.

Rolled his eyes and uttered: "No, do you think this situation should not be reported?"

At the end, he said: "You are all told to keep a low profile and don't cause trouble. But you are good. Now it is estimated that more than the people above are paying attention. Maybe the foreign spies have already been boiling water and sharpening their swords..."

The movement of the four major families is so great, it is not difficult at all for spies at home and abroad to investigate.

Upon hearing this, Xue Feimo sank: "Brother, what should I do then?"

Can't you push the little girl out?

In this way, the little girl will definitely be locked up in some research rooms, never day.

No, he can't put his little girl in danger.

Thinking of this, he turned around suddenly and was about to get into the hole.

However, Xue Feifan held him back: "Are you crazy?"

Knowing his brother's thoughts, Xue Feihua slowed down and continued: "Where can you go with her? Once this matter goes out, you will become the most wanted people in the world."

"That's not okay, that's not okay, can't you really give my daughter-in-law to the guo family?" Xue Feimo scratched his hair and said angrily.

"..." Xue Feihua was startled.

This is the first time he has seen his younger brother look so gagged.

The younger brother who is always strategizing and calm, can't calm down and think because of Luo Tiantian's situation.

He subconsciously said, "Amo, you have a weakness."

Hearing this, Xue Feimo gave him a white look and said angrily: "Isn't it always there?"

It's just that from three people to four people.

His family has been his weakness from beginning to end, and he is also the object of his desperate protection.