391-400

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 391: I will avenge you
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 391: I will avenge you
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
From now on, anyone who trespasses will die in the valley.

And this is the origin of the'Valley of Death'. "

"So that's it!" Luo Tiantian nodded suddenly, and said: "But, what does this have to do with Hongyu?"

The woman smiled and continued: "After learning that I accidentally entered the valley and died without poisoning, Zheng Yong panicked for a while.

Because of the weather in the valley and other reasons, my body would faint once it was overloaded.

Zheng Yong knew this, so he took me to the next place while I was unconscious.

The purpose is to send me out of the valley without knowing it.

Never thought that I would pretend to faint and grab him personally. "

After a pause, the woman chuckled and continued to recall: "And I, after learning of his experience, became more and more interested in him.

I started to leave the valley in a less anxious way, and followed him every day with a faceless face, learning his life skills from him.

I saw how he hunted?

How to drill wood to make fire?

How to grow and pick wild vegetables...

He is like a primitive man, living a life in isolation.

I was also surprised to find that he got along very harmoniously with the tiger, wolf, fox and other animals in the valley.

Such a person is like a huge treasure.

The more you discover, the more fascinating you are.

I began to approach him tentatively and touch him.

He repelled from the beginning, to irritability, and then to acceptance.

Gradually, he started to learn to speak, write, walk, etc. from me.

Like most couples, we have experienced acquaintance and acquaintance to love.

In just half a month, he went from a state where he walked and talked like a savage, and became a real normal person.

Normal to...

Even I can't see that he really lived in the valley surrounded by wild beasts for more than ten years. "

Having said that, the woman stopped again.

The expression that was originally easily missed became complicated and tangled.

She continued: "Seeing that the time has come, I began to try to persuade him to leave the valley and go see the outside world with me.

Zheng Yong was very repulsive at first, saying that he did not want to leave.

For him, the humans outside are too dangerous.

Only the flower, the grass, the tree and the tree here, and the tiger wolf who lost his family in order to save him, are the family he should guard.

I tried every means to eliminate his rejection and resentment towards the outside world, enlighten him, and comfort him.

I hope he is willing to take this step for me.

After all, I still have my family, and I cannot stay in the valley forever.

Finally, after weighing the pros and cons, he finally chose me.