101-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 101: If you have a weakness, you will die~
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 101: If you have a weakness, you will die~
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Luo Tiantian breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this.

"You continue to stare at the Gu family. Once Ningxia shows up, immediately inform the Luo family in secret."

The little fox raised his eyebrows: "I thought you were going to inform Xue Feimo~"

Luo Tiantian rolled her eyes: "You said that he is investigating this matter, why should I make such a fuss?"

Little Fox: "Hmm, I thought you were scared by Xue Feimo, so you have to report everything to him~"

The corner of Luo Tiantian's mouth twitched: "Little fox, do you owe you a beating? My relationship with him is just a pure and innocent relationship, and it's not as dirty as you think."

"!!!"

The little fox looked at Luo Tiantian incredulously: "No, isn't Xue Feimo okay? You two are so sticky, can he bear it?"

Luo Tiantian's face turned black: "Where are we slimy?"

At the end, he gloated and said: "Also, I'll give you a piece of advice... Anyone who says that the big boss is not good will end up miserably."

The little fox looked at Luo Tiantian meaningfully, without saying a word.

Her gaze was too weird, making Luo Tiantian feel uncomfortable.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Luo Tiantian asked.

The little fox retracted his gaze, and said with a look of disgust: "You are all rushing to the door. If Xue Feimo is not good enough, why not just bow your overlord Ying directly?"

After a pause, he said: "Also, what if I say he can't do it? Can he just get past you and get me done?"

"..." Luo Tiantian Petrochemical.

Seeing that Luo Tiantian didn't speak, the little fox continued: "Although Xue Feimo is not my food, his face is really good-looking. Moreover, his body looks thin and has muscles when he is dressed. So , I don’t mind having a relationship with him."

Having said this, she raised her eyes again and stared at Luo Tiantian's face, and said quietly: "The premise is...you are willing to use it for me."

"!!!"

Luo Tiantian looked at the little fox in shock, and it took a long time to react: "Ah, ah, you dead fox, my old lady is going to kill you!"

Luo Tiantian flew to the big bed like a firecracker, trying to subdue the little fox.

But the little fox is also a killer, so naturally it is impossible to wait to be beaten.

So, the two of them were in bed like this, and you came and fought.

The sheets and quilts were scattered all over the floor, and the two long-legged women seemed to have sent off.

From the bedroom to the living room, to the dining room.

It's all smashed.

The things that shouldn't be smashed are all smashed.

The trick is fatal and merciless.

"Tsk tusk, I finally believe it now." The little fox said suddenly.

Luo Tiantian quickly grabbed the little fox's right hand, bending over one hip and falling to the ground.