401-410

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 401: The servant ran into a good thing about Xue Feimo
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 401: The servant ran into a good thing about Xue Feimo
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xue Feimo leaned against the door with her arms around her chest, in a particularly leisurely form.

But the voice was extremely wronged: "Daughter-in-law ran away with someone, so I hurried to the rocket and came here!"

"..." Luo Tiantian.

She glanced sideways at Xue Feimo, looking at his aggrieved appearance.

The corners of his mouth couldn't help but twitched: "It seems that you are wronged by Lord Mo?"

Xue Feimo nodded, obeying kindness as a runner: "It's really wronged."

After speaking, he deliberately curled his lips to express his dissatisfaction.

Luo Tiantian chuckled lightly: "Would you like to go out and wait for me? I will go to you after I take a bath?"

Xue Feimo glanced at her faintly when he heard the words.

Intentionally pointed out: "Do you really want me to leave now?"

"..." Luo Tiantian choked.

Silently rolled his eyes: "Otherwise?"

Xue Feimo raised his eyebrows and sighed and said, "I thought...my kids would miss me very much~"

"!!!" Luo Tiantian.

She was shocked!

It was really shocked by the old man's style of shooting gangsters when he didn't agree with him.

Putting Luo Tiantian as if struck by thunder, Xue Feimo smiled and said, "My kid, what are you staring at me so much?"

Finally, he added: "Could it be that I finally thought of my good, and I was reluctant to leave? Huh?"

"..." Luo Tiantian.

She and Xue Feimo looked at each other.

For a long time, for a long time...

As if bewitched by some kind of power, what the little fox said before leaving was echoed repeatedly in his mind.

Some people covet her man, some people think of her man...

These two sentences seemed to possess magical powers, completely disturbing her mind.

Subconsciously, she followed her heart.

Nodding slowly: "I don't want to."

After a pause, he added: "I don't want to let you go, I can't bear to let you go."

To be honest, the two people who were in love had to be separated again and again because of various things.

It is absolutely impossible to say not to miss in my heart.

But if you think about it, that's not all.

For example, wherever she can see, as long as there is no shadow of Xue Feimo, she will temporarily forget to miss him because of various things.

But if Xue Feimo's figure was everywhere in his eyes, those seeds of longing in his heart would grow wildly like a bank burst.

Quickly...overwhelm her.

A successful smile flashed in Xue Feimo's eyes.

He calmly said with a "Um": "Then I won't go, I will stay with you here."