241-250

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 241: Useless things
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 241: Useless things
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hearing Jia Yihao's roar, Xue Feimo looked at him lightly.

"Internet addiction teenager?"

I am busy like a spinning top every day, how can I have time to surf the Internet?

Jia Yihao said bitterly: "Master, this is how things are..."

He recounted what happened, in every detail.

"Finally, Master Fan suddenly appeared, and then things became what the lady saw."

After speaking, he squatted there pitifully.

It was like a pug who did something wrong and waited for the owner to punish.

Luo Tiantian nodded suddenly and said: "So, the housekeeper really has a vision."

Finally, he looked at Xue Feimo: "Uncle, let's let the housekeeper return to the manor!"

"..." Jia Yihao.

"..." Mother Jia.

Even Jia's mother, who has always had little roots, understood Luo Tiantian's words at this time.

It seems that she has not only failed to let her son decide for herself.

Instead, let the butler return to the manor to live a good life?

She felt bitter, but she didn't dare to say.

Xue Feimo retracted his gaze and looked at the little girl dozingly.

He said with a "huh": "Okay, I'll find someone else to play chess with Grandpa."

Hearing that, Luo Tiantian smiled crookedly: "Uncle wise."

He quietly looked at the housekeeper hiding in the door, and blinked mischievously.

The butler immediately made a big ram, without saying: "Thank you."

Xue Feimo saw the little girl's series of actions in his eyes.

Turning sideways slightly, Yu Guang just saw the butler's thumb that was too late to withdraw.

He raised his eyebrows, looked at his eldest brother and asked, "Big brother, what do you think should be done with this matter?"

Strictly speaking, this is not a big deal.

But the Jia family's mother and son are in different situations.

When the steward Wang saw their pity, he brought them back.

As a jun\', grandpa is inherently upright.

After confirming their innocence, they will be left behind.

Let Jia's mother work as a nanny at Xue's house and give generous rewards.

He also tried his best to train Jia Yihao to treat him like his own child.

After graduation, he worked directly next to him and became one of his confidants' personal assistants.

Therefore, he can honestly say that the Xue family treats their mother and son very well.

They don't ask the Jia family to treat the Xue family as benefactors.

But at least, you should not chew your tongue behind your back.

Xue Feihua heard the words, lowered his eyes and thought for a few seconds.

Only then did he say: "Any merits must be rewarded, and demerits must be punished."