411-420

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 411: A lifeless look
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 411: A lifeless look
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Indeed as the little girl said.

She has space in her hand, and once any emergency happens, she can hide in the space for the first time.

But once there are others around, it is almost impossible for her to hide in the space without knowing it.

In addition, the space upgrade must never be spread.

Even the eldest brother must never disclose.

Thinking of this, he nodded slightly and said: "I can promise to let you go alone, but you must tell me where exactly are you going?"

He didn't hope that one day the little girl disappeared suddenly, but he didn't know where to find it.

"Um..." Luo Tiantian tilted his head for a moment, then said: "Okay! The place I am going is called the Valley of Death."

"The Valley of Death?" Xue Feimo looked surprised: "Where is that place?"

Luo Tiantian raised her eyebrows triumphantly: "I also learned about it by accident."

"Oh, yes, it was the woman named Juan'er. She gave me a piece of red jade as a reward, and I realized that the space can be upgraded."

At the end, Luo Tiantian said again: "Also, she told me the valley of death, saying that her mother accidentally brought back the ruby ​​from the valley of death. And I personally visited her a few days ago. My natal family, I'm basically certain that this matter is true."

"So that's the case." Xue Feimo nodded suddenly, and asked: "Then, where is the Valley of Death?"

"In..." Luo Tiantian looked around and looked around, and then approached Xue Feimo's ear and whispered softly.

Xue Feimo listened to the little girl's voice carefully, and remembered every word she said in his heart.

For a long time, he said: "Five days."

"??" Luo Tiantian looked inexplicable.

She asked: "What five days?"

Xue Feimo looked at the little girl with a smile, and said quietly, "I only give you five days. If you don't find Hongyu within five days, you must come back."

"!!!" Luo Tiantian was stunned: "How can it be possible in five days?"

It takes at least a whole day to go back and forth just for the journey.

In addition, Death Valley is full of poisonous flowers and weeds and traps set by Zheng Yong and the animals.

Once you get on one of them, you might lose your life.

Therefore, no matter whether she is pregnant with a treasure, and whether she is capable of surpassing ordinary people...

In Death Valley, you must be careful with every step.

Excluding the time required to go back and forth, and then the time needed to eat, drink and sleep...

How could she find Hongyu as she wished in such a short time?

Thinking of this, Luo Tiantian protested: "Ten days, I need at least ten days."

Xue Feimo shook his head without thinking, and vetoed: "No, ten days are too long. If something happens to you alone, what do you want me to do?"

In the wilderness, the little girl's space seems to have deliberately set a ban on him.

Several times, the little girl was in front of him, but he couldn't enter the little girl's space through the jade ring.