271-280

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 271: Xuefeimo went bankrupt?
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 271: Xuefeimo went bankrupt?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
They stared at the figure on the open-air balcony on the second floor in a daze, not daring to take a half step forward.

For a long time, the two looked at each other.

Then he answered "Yes".

Then left silently.

Luo Tiantian: "..."

The voice was not too big or too small, just enough for Luo Tiantian to hear.

She calmly raised her phone and turned to look at the two people on the first floor.

Luo Tiantian pointed to her mobile phone and smiled sweetly: "Uncle housekeeper, I'm not talking about you, I'm making a call."

"……"housekeeper.

"……"bodyguard.

Don't think they didn't see it, she just raised the phone just now.

When Luo Tiantian saw that the two did not speak, she naturally understood that they might have seen it.

So while she went downstairs, she changed the subject and asked, "Uncle housekeeper, are you ready?"

It looks too casual.

There is no embarrassment of being caught.

Luo Tiantian thought to herself: As long as I am not embarrassed, it is someone else who is embarrassed.

The butler slowed down, and hurriedly said respectfully: "Miss Luo, the driver and bodyguard are all ready, are you leaving now?"

Luo Tiantian gave an "um" and thought for a while and said: "The driver doesn't need it, just a trusted bodyguard."

"This..." The butler looked at her hesitantly: "Although the bodyguard can also drive, it is a special period. For the sake of Miss Luo's safety, a clear division of labor can ensure that the bodyguard is kept in the best condition at all times."

Although she knew that Miss Luo was going to meet the Luo family, no one knew where they met?

Don't know where they will go later?

So he worried that if the bodyguard drives for a long time, if he encounters danger, it will affect his job.

Upon hearing this, Luo Tiantian raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Uncle housekeeper, don't worry, I will drive the car myself." Luo Tiantian smiled lightly.

Of course she understood what a housekeeper meant.

Moreover, she personally thinks so too.

Those people are like maggots in a septic tank, lurking in shady places all the time, taking care of disgusting people.

Therefore, we must be vigilant when dealing with such disgusting things.

After all, if you touch it, you can make yourself sick.

The butler frowned, and some disapproval said: "But...this is not appropriate."

There is no reason to let Miss Luo be the driver?

If you let the young master know, why not take his skin?

"Why is it inappropriate? I think it's appropriate?" Luo Tiantian said puzzledly.

The housekeeper looked at Luo Tiantian with a simple face, and sighed helplessly: "Miss Luo, if you drive, where do you plan to let the bodyguard sit?"