316-330

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 316: Quick fix
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 316: Quick fix
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xue Feimo: "..."

He pursed his lips and looked at her in silence.

The whole body is full of depression, depression, and "unhappy mood".

Luo Tiantian: "..."

Thinking of the force value between the two, she quickly accepted it.

He hurriedly changed the subject: "Uncle, I can open up a place in the space and prepare the bed and furniture for them, so that the eldest brother and the little fox can live in the space for a period of time. After we find the medicinal materials, we will help them. Lead out the Gu worm. What do you think?"

Knowing that the little girl was deliberately changing the subject, Xue Feimo didn't mean to reveal it at all.

Following the topic of the little girl, he asked seriously: "Have you decided?"

"Yeah." Luo Tiantian nodded vigorously: "I have decided, I don't regret it."

"Hey." Xue Feimo sighed and took the little girl into his arms.

He lowered his head and put a kiss on her head: "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

Finally, he said: "You believe me, Brother will never betray you."

After hesitating for a moment, he added heavily: "As for the little fox, I can..."

"I believe in her." Luo Tiantian interrupted Xue Feimo's next words.

She understood that Xue Feimo's implication was to use drugs or high technology to control the little fox.

But she didn't want him to do this.

No matter whether the little fox will betray her in the future, she will not regret today's decision.

This is like a gamble.

She used her two life experiences to bet that the little fox, a friend who sacrificed her life for her, would never betray her.

If you win, prove your luck and prove that you didn't believe in the wrong person.

But if you lose...

Think of it as repaying the little fox's love for each other in the past life!

One life for one life, it should be.

Xue Fei Mosi was not surprised that Luo Tiantian would make such a choice.

He nodded and said, "Okay."

A simple word represents his support and trust for the little girl.

Even if the day comes when he is invincible with the world, he will stand behind her resolutely, blocking all the coveting in the world for her.

Next, the two went to Xue Feihua's house.

Xue Feimo selected some daily necessities, as well as some books that his elder brother liked, so that Luo Tiantian could find room.

In order to avoid the eldest brother being unaccustomed to staying inside, Luo Tiantian also ‘duplicated’ them one by one according to the furnishings in the elder brother’s house.

Under her meticulous transformation, except for the wardrobe, all the furnishings are exactly the same as the elder brother's room.

As for the little fox?