81-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star BTVDQS » Chapter 81: Do not be afraid
Business Tycoon vs. Drama Queen Star Chapter 81: Do not be afraid
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"..." Luo Tiantian's eyelids twitched, "Sister Xueman, what do you mean by this?"

"Patter."

With a crisp sound, the indicator light on the observation tower suddenly lit up.

It adds a strange atmosphere to the dim room.

The whole room was strange.

Especially the light source coming from outside seems to be deliberately guiding something.

Luo Tiantian suddenly got goose bumps on her back.

There seemed to be countless invisible and intangible hands in my heart, as if gently scratching.

She rubbed her arms and walked quietly to Qi Ming and Liu Huai.

Looking at Wang Xueman intentionally or unintentionally, she always felt that she had a problem.

Suddenly, Wang Xueman suddenly raised his head and looked at the ceiling, with a strange expression.

Luo Tiantian felt tight, hesitated to look up...

"Ahhhh, ghost!"

Luo Tiantian was frightened and Huarong paled.

Because my father has a special job, coupled with the original owner's killer experience.

So it's hard for her to really fear anyone.

However, everything grows and restrains each other.

And her nemesis... is the invisible, untouchable, legendary ghost.

Before crossing, she could still bite the bullet and say: "There are no ghosts in this world."

But when she experienced it herself, she couldn't help but think.

I am not a ghost? What is it again?

Because of this, the fear and awe of ghosts in my heart have never been increased.

"what's happenin?"

Qi Ming grabbed Luo Tiantian who was crumbling.

Gently patted her on the shoulder, soothed, "Don't be afraid, so many of us are here."

Luo Tiantian's face was pale, and she shook her head in panic.

"Uuuuu, today is my birthday, why does the program group treat me this way?"

The black shadow on the ceiling, she really couldn't imagine how she did it.

It looks terrifying.

Everyone: "..."

Program group: "..."

In this situation, no one can say, ‘Happy birthday. ’

They could only glance at Luo Tiantian sympathetically.

She was very curious, what did she see?

It is said that the more timid the person, the heavier the inner curiosity about things.

This is not false.

Deng Tian grabbed the hem of Xia Zichen's clothes and looked up quietly.

This look...

"Mom! There is a ghost!"

He reflexively jumped onto Xia Zichen.

He held Xia Zichen's neck with both hands, and his feet were tightly wrapped around Xia Zichen's waist.