All the pretty visitors

HEY GUYS!!!! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

The chapter starts off heavy with smut! This is a very long chapter and it's a character development one so it's wordy but necessary to build up the tension of the love triangle. I suggest you read it in one go so give it a time that's uninterrupted. It's the dynamic of Stella, Kid, Alistair!

I love Alistair but I really love chaos too. I know how I want this book to end and I will not disappoint but I have to put the relationship through hell <3 So bear with me as I break hearts.

Dex - Sebastian Stan
Kid - bearded *Hollywood Cemetery show*
Kid present time - Think Coachella Alex Turner in that black t shirt in 2012
Alistair - DRACULA ALEX

-----------------------------------

RECAP: The ending from the last chapter:

A woman sat next to a sleeping Mara. She looked out the window onto the open highway smiling to herself. She only knew Genevieve as a friend, not as a witch. She always wanted children of her own but couldn't conceive.

She sat smiling next to Mara unaware of the spell Genevieve cast on them both, making them believe they were a family. Genevieve knew this woman was kind, a good person. The woman looked down at Mara smiling. The bus driver's radio played quietly through the speakers.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be

An older woman sat near them, turned and noticed. "Oh, your daughter is so precious."

The woman smiled, unaware of the spell. She believed she was her mother. She thanked the old lady and they chatted.

"What's her name?"

"Dawn." The woman replied looking down, smiling at her one way ticket to Seattle.

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

------------------

All The Pretty Visitors

The radio alarm went off. The song on the radio buzzed around her. Stella felt her lids flutter. She opened her eyes slowly. The curtains in the hotel room swayed quietly against the morning breeze. She can hear the birds chirping but it was still dark out, the sun hasn't peeked through the horizon yet.

Laying on her side in a silk slip under the cool blankets, she felt his one arm snake beneath her pulling her into him. His other hand slowly moved onto her hip moving the blankets down and away from her skin, leaving nothing between their bodies. He moved in closer to her and she curved her back into him. She felt him through the silk material pressed against her. His erection hard to miss through his briefs. He was pushing against her curved backside.

The song played around them perfectly synching with their hunger.

I want you

I want you so bad

She smiled parting her lips as a moan purred off her lips enticing him. The arm snaked beneath her pulling her in. He moved his arm across her chest. His hand slid into the top of her slip and he caressed her exposed breast kneading the skin. She moaned feeling his fingers brush against her nipple. His strong hands cupping her sensitive skin.

I want you

I want you so bad

It's driving me mad, It's driving me mad

"Fuck----" She moaned arching her back into him. She felt him move closer and she moved against his erection grinding herself slowly against him.