Sweet Dreams, Tennessee

Happy Halloween everyone.  I'm sorry this is late.  I'm sorry for any grammar errors too if you see them (it was a long day). 

HOLY SMUT... and it is a threesome and it's dirty so I am putting a smut warning ⚠️

This entire chapter is a flashback to 1976 before Logan was introduced, before Alistair heard Kid was having problems.  This takes place a few months after Kid attacked and ate the werewolves.

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER because it tied back to the first book! EVERYTHING will slowly start to make sense.  I used one song from 1973 (Alice Cooper, since Alex dressed as him for Halloween, and I only use AM/TLSP songs when they are fitting to the plot.  Since Alistair wrote Sweet Dreams to Tabitha in the 60s, I used it in this chapter!)

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend !
-----
Sweet Dreams, Tennessee

October 31, 1976 - Seattle

A taxi pulled up into the roundabout outside of the mansion, circling the fountain in the center, stopping outside the steps. The doors opened and the sound of music filled the courtyard.

These words he speaks are true,

The driver stepped out to open the door to the girls in the back. He looked over the top of the car, towards the passenger seat door watching the figure step out.

we're all humanary stew if,

Alistair stepped out not facing the driver. He ran his hands through his gelled back hair stopping an inch below his ears.

We don't pledge allegiance to ...

The driver gazed mesmerized as Alistair turned around. His smirk undeniably devilish under the moonlight. The black makeup smudged around his eyes luring the driver into his dilated brown eyes.

Their eyes met. Alistair winked, smirking.

The black widow.

Alistair pushed his tongue against his cheek as a blonde woman dressed in a revealing, white satin, Marilyn Monroe costume made her way towards him. Slightly intoxicated by alcohol in her system and the man before her, she bit her bottom lip gazing over Alistair.

The horror that he brings,

His pointy black boots shone under the moonlight. Her eyes traveled up soaking him in. He wore leg hugging black jeans, leaving little to the imagination. She licked her lips gazing at his belt buckle which hung low. She pushed her large breasts together leaning towards him to entice him.

the horror of his sting,

Her eyes trailed up to his torso. He wore nothing under his black leather jacket. His chain glistened around his neck. Her eyes trailed to his polished, toned chest. A patch of hair between his flexed pecs stirred her carnal needs. She swallowed harshly.

The unholiest of kings,

She parted her lips when her eyes traveled lower settling on the v cut shape, peeking behind the leather lapels. Alistair noticed her breathing race as she eyed the patch of hair trailing from his belly button down. She felt his eyes on hers. Looking up, the blonde woman was met with Alistair's side smirk staring her down, noticing her gaze on the hair below his belly button.

"Hmm...wondering where this road leads sweetheart?" He drawled, leaning his head towards her. "I guess Dorothy was right--" He smirked looking over to the brunette dressed as Dorothy stepping out of the car.