BONUS SCENE: All The Pretty Visitors

*sexy gif removed due to prudes flagging showers*

Hey hey!!!!   TO CELEBRATE THE RECENT OF the Monkeys, here is a bonus scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this one we get more of Dex (Sebastian Stan)

No smut today but I'll owe you one.  (Edit:  some smut hahaha I have been told this still counts).  This one picks up from where Alistair left Kid hugging Stella on the stairwell.

-------------------------------------------

Not turning to see Kid hold her, Alistair turned on his heel away from Stella and Kid.  Within a flash, he appeared in the main hallway of the hotel.  He panted leaning back against the wall.  A buzzing sound in his head pushed against his temple.  He winced hunched over, pressing his fingers to his temple.

He saw Stella's frightened face.  The image flashed in his mind and he gritted his teeth pulling himself back up against the wall.  He panted feeling his breath race, his heart beat so loud he can feel it pulsing through his chest. 

He shut his eyes and inhaled, shaking.   He exhaled trying to calm not only his nerves but his hunger.  He felt his veins pulse through his cheeks.  He grunted in frustration walking away from the wall.  He huffed trying to calm his growing anger.

Running his hand through his hair he turned pacing and faced the mirrored hallway.  He saw his reflection, projected back to him. 

He examined his reflection furrowing his brows and narrowing his eyes looking closer.  He looked at his own reflection. His gelled hair was tousled forward hovering over his forehead.  His chest, exposed under his open button up black shirt, was red and blotchy from tension he repressed.  He looked at his face.

"What--the fuck"  He saw his reflection glare back at him, smirking.  Fangs under his snarl were covered in blood.  He watched his reflection lick along his lips grinning.  Alistair shook his head and saw his own reflection again.

This new anger surging through this veins, the hunger and blood thirst.  He experienced it before.  Not with Marie, not with Tabitha, but when he was alone in the 70's.  He remembers this darkness.  He buried it far back into the deepest corners of his mind, a chapter closed. 

Why am I feeling this way again?   He felt his temperature rise and he groaned walking away down the hallway.  He needed to leave the premises, to be away from Stella. 

Stella, he thought.  He felt his heart ache.  The clicking of his heeled boots echoed through the empty hall.  Alistair clenched his jaw and his fists trying to control his rising anger.  His hunger knotted his stomach, ached through him.  He ran his hands through his hair and brought them down over his nose and mouth.

The sun was finally up but everyone was still asleep in the other wing.  He was far away from everyone making his way out the hotel when he heard music.  It was coming from the dining hall. 

He moved towards the hall and noticed the sliding doors weren't fully closed allowing him to peek into the area.  Alistair furrowed his brows looking in.   He saw Judith and Trey, the elderly couple finishing off their breakfast.  He slid the door open slowly and quietly.  He was met with an instant invigorating aroma of coffee.

He noticed two staff members in uniform preparing the breakfast spread.  A waiter noticed Alistair and smiled in his direction walking over.

The waiter explained to Alistair that a few staff members were asked to return to work by Johnny Hunter, now that Kid is back.  Alistair listened to him realizing the waiter was aware of his vampire nature.  This is what Kid meant when he said him and The Death Ramps stayed in this particular hotel while in New Orleans.  Some of the people in the city knew and worked in agreement.