It's a necessary evil

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

I had Christmas sugar brain for a month and couldn't write a damn word hahaha. BIGGEST Writer's block.

Guys! This one IS LONG. Has a smutty middle part that is also pretty kinky. So just putting a warning on this. IT IS REAL VAMPIRE SMUT.

Also the ending to this chapter is unexpected!!!

I still want to write a smutty Late Sias Kid Christmas chapter that's super slutty (obviously it'll be a dream sequence). I'll post it obviously either tomorrow or Monday but it'll be a Christmas one <3

Can I please never have a writer's block again? Damn you sugar you're my mistress.

In the words of Alex Turner during Why'd only call me when you're high---" Merry Christmas."

------------------------

Royal Sonesta Hotel, New Orleans

Alistair grabbed Kid by his shirt pushing him down on the table.  He hovered over him punching his face repeatedly.  Marcus's body laid inches away on the ground.

"Alistair!"  Stella gasped moving to his back but quickly stepped away watching Kid fight him off, breaking the table and the chairs around them.  "Stop it!"

Kid put his hands up against Alistair's face grunting and panting pushing Alistair off of him but Alistair dodged his attempts and moved his own hands up to Kid's neck, choking him down against the table.  Stella turned to Nathaniel who was comforting Dalia.  She sat by her grandmother's lifeless body.

"Nathaniel!" Stella yelled out for him.

"Stop!"  Nathaniel stuck his arm out opening his palm.  A force pulled Alistair flying across the courtyard landing safely and unharmed near a bush.  With a turn on his heel Nathaniel was standing in front of Alistair putting his hands out knowing Alistair was going to charge again.

"Woah woah woah!  Alistair, I need you to calm down." 

Alistair growled moving forward but Nathaniel put his hand up warning.  Alistair moved back bringing his finger forward.  "Don't you dare fucking abracadabra me or so help me."

Alistair looked over Nathaniel and saw Kid sit up.  Stella stood near him asking if he was okay.  The brothers never took their sneering eyes off each other, ready for the inevitable overdue brawl.  Alistair brought his hands to his hips as he paced keeping his eye on Kid.

"Alistair look around you.  Marcus is dead. He's gone.  And Stella–"

Alistair's eyes met Nathaniel's.  His breathing slowed down.   He looked over Nathaniel to Stella who couldn't hear them across the courtyard.  He parted his lips eying her bloodied shirt.  "Is she—"  Alistair turned back to Nathaniel, he raised his brows in sorrow.   "Is she turning?"

Kid, Malakai, and Jackson stood far apart from the conversation but all three tuned in listening to every word.  Kid swallowed sharply bringing his head down.

"No." Nathaniel shook his head confidently.  "No–tonight was the new moon, it would have to be a full moon."

"When is that?"

Nathaniel searched Alistair's eyes.  He sighed. "Two weeks."  He watched Alistair clench his jaw and hold his breath back trying to hold back his emotions.

He continued. "Alistair, if we find the cure before the full moon, she won't turn."

Alistair ran a hand through his tousled gelled hair.   He turned pacing and turned back to Nathaniel.  "And from now until then, what?"