The way she walks, is scripted and taught

I AM SO EXCITED! After a month hiatus dealing with the after effect of winter blues and the state of the universe being an absolute shitty cunt, I'm so happy to be back.

SO MUCH IS HAPPENNG HERE!!!! 9 more chapters to go babies <3 I AM IN LOVE with how this ended. there is so much happening so take your time <3

--------------------------------------------------

"Stella?"  Kid's shaky voice whispered as he gripped her arm.  Her vitals were loud and clear.  She was breathless taking in all the visions that were channeled to her when she put her hand on Johnny's back.

Alistair furrowed his brows moving slowly towards the scene before him.  Kid, with the werewolf biker's blood still splattered on his shirt, neck and arms, sweating through his white t-shirt clinging onto Stella.  Alistair felt overwhelmed reading her, seeing her visions.

"...Stella?"  Alistair's gruff voice made her turn away from Kid.   Stella looked Alistair over, blood splattered all over his white shirt.  Kid let go of his grip and furrowed his brows slowly studying her.  He turned to the pool where he just watched Genevieve disappear.

Johnny moved back leaning to the wall, his eyes raced looking down at the ground trying to piece together what he just experienced.

Jackson looked around confused, feeling the clash of vitals and sensing the threat within everyone.  "What is going on––"

Everyone suddenly turned to Nathaniel who gasped for air.  They watched his eyes turn white before his chin lifted to the air as he channeled a message from the coven. Dalia opened her eyes after receiving hers and stood nearby treading carefully. She knew everything would be revealed.  She was caught in the middle of it all.  Breaking her oath to the secrets of the coven, or breaking Nathaniel's trust.   She looked up and was met with Alistair's glare.   She held her head high concealing her turmoil, swallowing the lump in her throat.   Alistair narrowed his eyes sensing her vitals change.  He watched her carefully.   Alistair surprised her the most with his keen intuition.

Nathaniel gasped, bringing his head back down.  He stumbled forward catching his breath.   He felt a rush within him, tearing his insides.  It wasn't just from the force of everything revealed, but the nature of the subject revealed.  Nathaniel moved his long locks away from his face and turned to find Stella.  

He parted his lips watching her expression.  She had tears in her eyes.  He knew she just saw the truth in her vision. They spent a year together growing their friendship.  This was the topic he knew would destroy her.

"So it's true?"  Stella's voice cracked. "My...mother–"

Alistair's gaze shot up, turning to Stella.  He felt an ache.  Stella continued.  "She's..."  Stella shook her head.  "No. No—" She nervously chuckled, turning to meet Kid.

His brown eyes softened.  Stella shook her head.  "Her name is— Mara?  She's—a witch??"  Stella almost smiled at the absurd statement. 

"There was something about you—"  Johnny spoke to himself looking at the ground.  Everyone turned towards him.  His eyes met Stella's.  "The day I met you, something about you felt familiar.  Stella—"

Johnny leaned off the wall and made his way towards her.  Alistair furrowed his brows looking over at Kid.  They exchanged a look of confusion and concern as they read the humans before them.

"Stella—I've been having day dreams—these visions all day, ever since I found your locket." 

Alistair looked to the ground near Stella and leaned down to pick up the locket he bought for her.   His thumb smoothed the engraved letters.