Key Changes, Re-thinking, New Order

I TRIED TO UPLOAD THIS SO MANY TIMES SINCE LAST NIGHT!!! This was ready at 9:30 and I was losing my mind haha. This app sometimes will glitch.

Please lord let this work!

This is a VERY long chapter and I apologize for everything I am about to do. I am here for emotional support in the form of writing smut soon to make up for this

Love you guys!

--------

"Woah woah woah...."  Alistair leaned forward waving his hand.  He placed his elbow on the table and brought his hand to his nose scratching it.  "Hold on."

He scoffed a dry laugh.  Alistair licked his lips looking at Logan.  "So you spent decades hating my brother because he---"  Alistair lazily rolled his eyes driving his brows upward. "Fucked your wife?"

Logan eyed Alistair smirking calmly, as Alistair chuckled to himself. "That's your.... Twilight villain origin story?  You're mad because my brother is a massive fuck boy?"  Alistair turned to Kid with his brows raised. "No offence Casanova."

Noticing Kid didn't respond to his insults, Alistair turned to his left again looking at his brother who was gazing down at the table. 

Alistair smiled looking up at Logan. "Hey buddy?  He fucked everyone's girl.  No one likes him--- Get in line."  Alistair pushed his tongue against his cheek, narrowing his eyes as they moved up to glare at Logan's hair.  "Now that haircut--that's a villain origin story." 

Continuing, Alistair smirked moving his hand  "You're like a low budget Iron Man---Curling Iron Man." His face grimaced as he leaned back into his seat.   Alistair scoffed.  "Are we fucking done here?"

"His son was murdered.  And she was a sister of the coven---with child.  Have some damn respect." Dalia interrupted, narrowing her eyes at Alistair.  Nathaniel simply turned to Alistair taking her side.

Alistair turned his head slowly arching his brow, glaring down Dalia.  "Tell me something--- Sabrina, did you tell my brother how you knew Darla was thrown into the other world for a fucking week now?"

All heads turned to Dalia who raised her head high, starting Alistair down.  Kid parted his lips, turning his head towards her.  "What?" He whispered furrowing his brows.

Stella's eyes focused on Kid, noticing the look of sorrow in his soft eyes, the betrayal spread across his face.  A part of her was aching to comfort him.

Kid felt Stella's eyes on him and read her mind.  Turning, his glistening eyes met hers.  The brown orbs shone brightly from his held back tears.  The flickering lights of the candles on the table illuminated them behind the loose strands of his gelled quiff. 

He swallowed sharply watching her eyes study him. Tonight she learned of his past.  His consistent cheating and sordid affairs, the substance abuse, the treachery.  Lowering his gaze, he wondered if she judged him.  His past tortured him for decades and he lied to himself thinking his good actions could erase his sin.  He felt his stomach turn realizing Logan didn't even finish the rest of his story. 

His eyes moved around the table drowning out the muffled sounds of Dalia and Alistair bickering.  No one except Logan and Darla knew what his dark nature was capable of.  He let out a short gasp he didn't know he was holding back when images of half eaten werewolves flashed before him.

And then he heard it. I know you can hear me.  Kid looked up at Stella who was watching him. You're not that guy anymore Kid. You're good, you know you are.  Please don't forget it.  Don't give into Logan.  Her eyes danced back and forth.  Kid blinked, feeling his tears on the verge of rolling down his cheeks.  Just like Darla, Stella saw the good in him.