Suck it and See

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! It is one of my favourites.  First of all I am sorry for the delay once again.  I was going through a really hard time and I hide these things pretty well.  I'm the kind of person who is very open about everything but my true heartfelt issues.  When it comes to love I'm an old school romantic.  So when I hurt, I hurt badly.  This is why I'm making it a point to make more funny videos on instagram.  Nothing cures us more than laughter.  I am a believer of this.

ALSO---- I decided to ----and to quote Alex Turner "pour my aching heart into a love song."  In this case, back into my writing.  So let's go--and no one feel bad for me. It wasn't my love story to tell and I made peace with the two of them running off into the sunset to be together.

My sunset is made of fire and pain so I hope they like it. *slowly stretched grin*

BACK TO THE ONLY TWO MEN I WANT:

We have Humbug Kid flashbacks in one scene.  We get to see more of Kid in the 70's before the darkness ruined him.

80's Kid is of course early SIAS

ALSO---the telephone number mentioned  is actually the date of the Suck it and See album release date!  That's just my little easter egg <3  Because 80's Kid is SIAS Alex.

The next Chapter will focus on what happened when Stella and Alistair left the hotel  and also on Darla and Kid.  The next chapter will seem soft and cut but.....I have a BANGER OF AN ending---been saving that one for a while.  

I only used one song for this chapter.

--------------------------------------------

Moments ago, he was kissing Darla. It wasn't a dream.  She was back.

"Was that?" Alistair stood wide at the end of the terrace narrowing his eyes.

".....yeah." Kid scoffed, smiling. "Darla.." Her name never sounded so sweet. Kid's eyes searched the ground beneath him trying to understand what was happening. He quickly turned his attention towards Alistair and Stella's room. She was awake. Alistair noticed hearing her shuffle inside.

Kid shot Alistair a look. "Al, don't say anything."

Alistair licked his lips arching his brow. "Oh— so I have to tell Stella all my secrets but you get a pass?"

Kid moved in closer with his brows raised, a tone of urgency in his whispering. "Please—brother, I beg you. If the council finds out Darla can move between the other world and here—they'll..."

Alistair put his hands forward landing on Kid's tense shoulders. He leaned into Kid gripping his shoulders. "I won't..... fucking say a word." He looked sincerely into Kid's eyes.

Questioning his brother's motives, Kid sighed. "Oh—." Kid moved his shoulder abruptly out of his brother's touch. "Of course....you're gonna help me out so I can let you lie to Stella. There's always a price with you."

Alistair furrowed his brows. He leaned away from Kid parting his lips. Alistair scoffed and shook his head.

"Well am I wrong? You're being nice to me so you can avoid the conversation you should have fucking had with Stella a year ago."

Alistair swallowed the lump in his throat looking away smiling to himself. Kid noticed it was a sad filled expression.

"What?"

Alistair looked back up furrowing his brows, smiling. "Why—why is it so fucking hard for you to see I'm trying too? I'm trying to be better."