Gay

-
I don't know any titles for this

Just enjoy

Before I tear someones head off
-

Dream had just gotten out the shower, there wasn't any towels in the bathroom and he hadn't prepared one either.

He had to have a plan to go find one, he opened the door and checked to see if George was anywhere to be seen, so far Dream couldn't see him.

Dream didn't know where the towels were kept so he just decided to go to his room.

Dream opened the door he didn't peak through or anything to see if George was there because he didn't expect him to be there. When he entered the room he quickly closed to door and locked it, he didn't want anyone entering of course. (Everyone needs their privacy), George looked up and saw Dream standing there, he blushed and hid under Dream's covers.

Dream didn't suspect anything but he walked over to his bed anyway and removed the covers to check, George's face was tinted pink he looked at Dream, Dream was blushing at this.

George's eyes slowly guided themselves down to Dream's member.

"D- did you not find a towel? Your still completely soaked.." George felt his member grow hard at the sight.

"No.. I don't know where any towels are." Dream pouted and huffed. "Why were you in here?"

No answer.

[Here comes the sexy part!!]
-

George pulled Dream on top of him, "I'm sorry I just can't concentrate when I see you like this." He put his hand on Dream's chin, he had lust in his eyes.

George placed his free hand on Dream's member and played with the tip, precum spurted out. George licked the shaft, [shAfT] and then put half of Dream's length in his mouth. Dream put his hand on George's head and gave the smaller a minute to adjust, he forced George to take his full length by pulling him down.

George moaned which sent pleasurable vibrations to Dream, Dream moaned as George bobbed his head up and down. He felt himself getting close, he pulled George up and George wrapped his hand around Dream's dick, he moved his hand up and down repeatedly.

"Aah... - fuck.. G- George, please..." he moved his head back and groaned, "please what, kitten?" George said seductively.

"P- please-" Dream couldn't say much, before he knew it he came, George licked the cum off. "You're quite easy to tease." George pouted, Dream panted and pulled George on top of him then hugged him. George blushed but hugged back.

George smirked then got on the floor and pulled a black box out from underneath the bed, he got back on the bed, sat on Dream's lap and opened the box. The box had:

Rope
Blindfold
Leash and collar
Lube
And a belt.

George took out the blindfold, "put this on." He demanded. Dream held it then put it on, George took out the rope and tied Dream's hands together. "G- George... what're you doing?" Dream felt his face get hotter, "don't worry my little kitten... just lay back and relax." Dream got flustered by the name; 'kitten', but he didn't pay a lot of attention to it.

He took the rope out and tied Dream's hands together, Dream was shaking slightly, nervous for what was going to happen. George left soft kisses on Dream's neck before taking out the collar and belt, George lifted Dream up and put the collar around his neck. He placed him back down.

"George, what did you just put on me?" George giggled then said: "nothing important kitty, just your very own collar I chose for you." George smirked and Dream trembled.

Dream tried to sit up, "ah... lay down now kitten, I didn't say you could sit up." George laid him back down and Dream whined, Dream moved his hands in front of him. George looked at him confused.

"T- too tight..." Dream held his hands out close to George's face, red marks started forming on Dream's wrist. George removed it and looked at the marks, he held Dream's wrists tightly.

"Aww baby... was it hurting before?" George sweet-toned him, Dream nodded quietly. "Why didn't you say anything?~" he smirked, "anyways... how about we retry that?" George said seductively.

He wrapped the rope around Dream's wrists again but not as tight.

George took the collar off Dream's neck and replaced it with the belt.

"Alright I have a rule placed; so, I know you don't like to tell me whenever to stop. I've thought of some thing though, anyways. Green, is go, orange is to give you a break for 2 minutes or so.. and red is to completely stop. I want you to say any of those colours during this time alright?"

Dream nodded. "Words, please." Dream gulped, "yes Geor-" George cut him off by slapping him, "what's my name?" George said in a serious tone.

"Y- yes... daddy." George kissed and sucked on Dream's neck and he moaned, he moved his head back in pleasure. "Ah... f- fuck!" Precum spurted out and George rubbed the tip.

Dream coos softly as George touches Dream's hard erection, "you want it Dreamy?" He grinned and kept rubbing Dream's hard dick.

Dream winced at the painfully slow rubbing; "f- faster... please.." George covered Dream's mouth, "if I go faster... you'll be louder, and I don't want anyone else hearing your beautiful moans other than me, but I suppose I'll do that."

"You didn't answer my question." George whispered.

Dream blushed, "I- I do want it..." George grinned ear to ear. He kissed Dream's chest and undressed himself, George stopped kissing him and alined his dick with Dream's mouth.

"Open your mouth."

Dream opened his mouth and George shoved his dick inside Dream's mouth, he gagged slightly at the length.

"Good boy~ such a good... fucking slut."

Dream blushed at the nickname, he took out George's dick from his mouth. "I didn't say you could do that..." George stared at him for a while as he hesitated for Dream's reply, "I... I want your full length." They both blushed hard. George immediately set Dream on the floor.

"Are you sure about this?" George looked concerned, Dream nodded and moved closer towards George's member until he could feel the tip on his lips.

He kitten licked the tip for a moment before doing anything else.

"Please... now you're just teasing me.." Dream grinned and George could hardly take anymore teasing, he shoved his dick inside Dream's mouth again. Dream practically coughed and it took him a while to get used to the feeling.

George threw his head back in pleasure as Dream kept going faster, George felt himself getting close and Dream knew.

Dream slowed down then completely stopped. He took George's cock out of his mouth and placed his hand around it, he moved his hand up and down repeatedly.

"Ah... D- Dream!" George panted and eventually let out the sticky liquid.
The liquid got on Dream's face and chest.

"Clean up your mess, Georgie." Dream smirked, George swore under his breath. "W- why can't you do it?" George huffed and Dream grabbed hold of George's chin. "Listen here shortie, you clean up your mess." He smiled gently and George sighed.

George started to lick Dream's face and Dream giggled, "you couldn't wait, could you?" George covered his face with his hands while he flinched at the salty taste.

"You're such a good slut." He continued to lick the sticky liquid off Dream's body, George sat on Dream's lap and kitten licked him.

Such a good boy..