Special :D

THIS ONE ISN'T SMUT!! It shouldn't ever be included in smut, do not call it a kink either.

I'm not going to tell you until the end what this one is, if you don't get what it even is by the end of the chapter it'll be at the end sooooooo yeugh

I might make it obvious on what this chapter is supposed to be, yeah enjoy
~~~~~~

George was hiding somewhere inside the house and it was slowly worrying Dream because he couldn't find him anywhere, but there was only one place left for where he could of been.

His playroom.

He slowly opened the door and saw George sat by his load of toys. "George!" He immediately turned to Dream and backed away a bit. "W-what?" George questioned, "you know you have to stay in my sight, I can't let you wonder around the house alone."

The brunette had tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry..." he whispered, the blonde carefully moved closer to George and sat down in front of him. "It's alright but." He lifted the brits chin, "if you do that again I won't be afraid to put you in time-out." Dream kissed his forehead.

"Tidy up your toys okay? I don't want you getting hurt." He ruffled with George's hair and smiled.

The blonde gathered the toys together and watched George put the toys in his toy box. "Good job, superstar!" He high-fived the brit and picked him up, "I hungry" George said.

"Do you want your lunch early then?" He asked, the brunette nodded and laid his head on Dream's shoulder. Dream smiled and walked over to the kitchen and placed George on the counter, quickly getting George's lunch since he had already prepared his food. "Do you want chocolate milk?" He shook his head, "pink milk!" George exclaimed.

Dream chuckled and quickly got George's sippy cup and filled it with pink milk. "Here you go." George tried to reach for the cup but the blonde moved it out of his reach. "Dada..." he poked out his bottom lip and looked up at him. "What do you say?" He looked at the brunette with a smirk.

"Please can I has da cup?" George asked, "of course." Dream kissed his forehead and gave him the sippy cup. "Thank you" the brit said, "you're welcome." He set the brunette down and crouched slightly. "Can you go upstairs and stay in my room for a moment, please?" He smiled reassuringly and George nodded, picked up his lunch and ran upstairs into Dream's room.

The blond sighed and rested his back against the counter, he took out his phone and quickly messaged Sapnap.

'Nick 👽'

PUNZ IS COMING!

What?

I knew that would get your attention.

What do you want?

Well, I was thinking you and Karl could come over?

Sure, but when?

Today duh

I KNOW but what time today?

Can you make it in 30 minutes maybe?

Yea I don't have anything else to do.

Great! See you then NiCk

You too, ClAy 🖕🏼

----- end of texts -----

Dream smiled and put his phone away and headed upstairs, into his room.

He saw George laid out on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "Did you not find something to watch?" He perked up and saw Dream standing by the doorframe. "I could watch something?" The brit asked, "of course! I don't want you to be bored." Dream chuckled.

"I was waiting for you though." Dream looked at the brunette in awe, "that's so kind of you~" George smiled and sat on his knees, "come!" The brit jumped on the bed and giggled to himself.

Dream sat on the edge of the bed, George sitting next to him, "You need to eat, baby boy." George whined and latched onto him, "no" He mumbled.

"Do I need to feed you then?" George just stared at him then quickly grabbed his food, protecting it as if it were a baby. "Anyways, Karl and Sapnap are coming over in a couple minutes and I want you to be ready in at least 20 minutes, got that?" The brunettes eyes lightened up and he quickly started eating his food.

"Don't rush it okay? I don't want you to be sick." Dream left a soft kiss on George's forehead before walking over to his drawers, picking out some clothes for the brit.

"Do you want these to wear?" He smiled and held up some pieces of clothes, George nodded and went back to eating as Dream placed the clothes on the bed, next to him.

-time skip to when Sapnap and Karl arrive-

"Are you ready?" Dream asked with a smile, "yeah!!" He let the brunette hold his hand and they walked towards the front door and opened it.

Karl almost immediately gasped at the sight of George. "Aww" he mumbled, "hello cutieee!" He said out loud, he picked up the brit and hugged him tightly. "I missed you! Did you miss me?" Karl smiled brightly and looked into George's eyes.

He nodded and hugged Karl, soon getting placed onto the ground. "Play!" George said excitedly to Karl, "come on then, let's go play!" He followed after George and they were now in his playroom.

Dream chuckled quietly to himself and let Sapnap in, "sorry about Karl... he loves when he gets to play with George." He laughed, "I noticed" they both chuckled and went to sit down on the couch.

"Football?" Sapnap suggested, "is it even on?" Dream asked, Sapnap just shrugged and looked up at the ceiling.

Dream heard George giggling from his playroom as well as Karl, "they seem to be having fun." He smiled and looked towards the door. "Yeah" Sapnap smiled then sighed. "George!" Karl suddenly called out

"Uh oh..."

-------- lol --------

Okay okay, so I said at the start that I'd tell you what this chapter was and it's, age regression. If you don't know what age regression is I recommend to trying Googling topics about it because it can be helpful to people that may be a friend of someone that age regresses and doesn't have a caregiver/caretaker, * I don't have a caregiver sadly :') * , anyways I recommend Googling about it even if you don't have a friend who regresses because you never know if it could come helpful in the future??? <3

Also I have too many drafts on this book istg and I hardly post.

----
Made this while I was not mentally stable.