WTF?????

Let my imagination flow bitches..
Thank you :)
+
riding + thigh-riding,
daddy kink lololol (nickname),
Blowjob
-

It was 7:34pm and Dream had been streaming for a while now, George was scrolling on Twitter and saw a rather... interesting fanart, it was a fanart of him and Dream.
A tense in George's pants grew and he noticed, "fuck." he muttered, George turned off his phone and put it on the table, next to his bed.

George tip-toed out his room and Patches come up to him and walk around his feet, "meow!" George picked her up, "aww... did Dream kick you out of his room?" George cuddled her then set her down, she followed George to Dream's room.

He slightly opened the door and saw a light from the corner, Dream hadn't noticed yet.. that was part of George's plan.
he creeped up behind Dream's chair without noticing and whispered into his ear;
"hey daddy.." George smirked and Dream looked back at the brunette behind him. He quickly turned off his mic, so nobody could hear their conversation. "Not now George." Dream focused back on his game but George turned the chair around and sat on his lap.

George grind'ed his crotch against Dream's thigh, causing friction and the tense in his pants grew more tighter.

"Daddy please..." he whined, Dream sighed. "Maybe I'll let you have me, only if you pleasure me well enough with your mouth." George licked his lips and got on his knees.

"I need to continue streaming, so be a good boy okay?" Dream unmuted his mic and apologised for randomly leaving, George got under Dream's desk and took off Dream's pants and boxers.

He kitten-licked the tip and kissed it, making Dream quietly squirm. Dream became impatient and wanted to force his dick inside George's mouth, but he knew not too.

The brunette licked all around his dick and began bobbing his head, he licked a sensitive vein and Dream had to mute his mic again, Dream moaned loudly and George went faster, gagging as the tip hit the back of his throat.

Dream let out the sticky, white substance and George tried his best to swallow it all.
He panted and George looked up at Dream, "fuck you're good..." he gulped and George got out from the desk, "come here then, slut." Dream took off George's pants and boxers, "are you ready?" He wanted to make sure that George was okay with this, he nodded and Dream smirked.

He put George in place with his dick and slowly moved him down, his dick inside George's entrance. "You better be quiet.. unless you want the viewers hearing you." He unmuted the mic once again, "I'm sorry guys, I got interrupted." Dream winked at George and smirked.

George took all of Dream's dick and wanted to moan, badly... Dream leaned forward and whispered in his ear:
"You going to break Georgie? Gosh you're so hot like this..." he kissed George's neck, biting and leaving little licks on it.
George whined quietly so it wouldn't pick up on the mic, "you know you want to." Dream teased, "let the viewers know you like getting fucked by your best friend..." Dream smirked and flipped him over.

George could see the chat now, Dream moved the mic closer to George, "tell them how much you enjoy getting your pretty little body destroyed..." Dream spoke more clearly so it was picked up, he took out his dick and rammed back into George, repeatedly. "Moan baby.. let it out." His moans were shaky and his breath hitched, "f- fuck! It's so... good..." George admitted.

"W- WAIT!" Dream immediately stopped, "what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Dream felt a ping of guilt and became worried, "I- I was close to my climax... I don't want to y'know, on your floor.." they'd forgotten the mic was still unmuted, the viewers were hearing everything. "So I didn't hurt you?" He grabbed George's hand and kissed it, "no, you didn't." They both smiled and Dream flipped him over again, pulling him into a tight hug.
Dream moved George closer to him, their lips barely touching each others.

He pulled him in for a passionate kiss, their tongues touched and Dream explored George's mouth before George could explore his.
George moaned into the kiss.

---
Yeahhhh I got bored- It's nearly 12:16am rn and decided NOPE, not finishing this chapter because yes- anyways.
Gn horny bitches 😍