You probably dont want to read this one 💀

Just... just look at the picture first, you'll know what this chapter is supposed to be by it.. probably.

Don't ask.

-----

It was nearly Dream and George's anniversary and Dream had plans for them, for the weekend... but George had different ideas.

"Dream please!" He begged, "George." Dream stared at the brunette which was hard since George had tears filled in his eyes. "Pleaseee!" He whined.

"George I'm busy." The brit sighed and walked into his a Dream's shared bedroom, thinking of ways on how to get pleasure. Then George got an idea.

He rushed to the bathroom and closed the door, forgetting to lock it.

The brunette searched in the cabinets, making a lot of noise too. "Found it!" He whispered excitedly, he held an electric toothbrush in his hand and giggled to himself. George thought it was best if he put something on it, he placed a condom on the head, covering the bristles.

He took off his pants and boxers, giggling again.

He was already prepped and ready, he inserted the toothbrush inside him and whined once he turned it on. "F-fuck..." He cried out, "mmgh-" George moaned loudly once his prostate was abused by the toothbrush.

"You're such a slut, George." He turned his head and saw Dream standing there, he immediately pulled it out and winced at the emptiness. "I saw everything George.. you can't hide it." Dream chuckled and walked towards him.

"H-how did you get in?" The brit squirmed once Dream put his hands on his waist. "You didn't lock the door, darling." He said in an seductive tone, "oh.."

Dream reached over and pecked George's lips, George moaned into the kiss and puts his arms around the blonds neck. "Baby, if you wanted me you could've just asked instead of whining at me." He kissed the brunettes cheek, "but you were busy anyways!"

"I would've stopped to help you, and also I'm sorry for yelling at you..." George smiled then sighed.

Dream grabbed the toothbrush out of his hand without him noticing and slid it inside of the brit and turned it on. "Dream!" He moaned, "shh quiet, you don't want to disturb Sapnap, do you?" He shook his head and whined, "w-want you.."

"You want me?" The blond smirked down at him, George nodded and he grabbed Dream's hand. "Alright." he pulled the toothbrush out and whimpered. They both looked in the mirror and Dream quickly turned his head and kissed the brits neck, earning a moan from him.

" Shh " he reached a hand down to George's dick, slowly stroking him. Dream took lube out of his pocket and placed it on the sink counter, then pulled off his pants and boxers.

"Love, are you sure you want this?" Dream asked, "mhm" and with that, he quickly grabbed the lube poured it on his dick, stroking himself to spread it out.

Dream immediately slammed into him, making
the brunette moan out loudly. "FUCK!-" he whined and wiggled his hips slightly, "baby are you okay?" The brit nodded and Dream thrusted hard into George

lewd noises came out of George's mouth, he whined loudly and tears fell from his eyes. "D-DREAM!" George yelled, Dream leaned over and kissed the brunettes lips softly. "God, you're so pretty like this" Dream chuckled and kept thrusting harder and harder into the brit.

He looked down and saw George's legs shaking, "c-close!" The brunette said, " just a little longer... " Dream muttered.

Soon, Dream came deep into the brunette and groaned, George doing the same. He slowly pulled out and cum dripped out of George's hole.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Dream smiled and walked over to the bath, turning on both the hot and cold taps. He reached over and grabbed the bubble bottle.

He turned off the taps and mixed around the bubble mixture.

Dream walked over to George and lifted him up and slowly sat him in the bath, "it's that good?" He asked, the brit nodded and relaxed, leaning his head back.

George whined, "get in with me" He pouted and moved slightly, allowing Dream to slip in behind the brunette.

He set himself in Dream's lap and laid his head on the blonds chest, "are you tired cutie?" Dream asked, George nodded and his eyes slowly became heavier and Dream had took notice to it.

"You can sleep darling, I'll clean you." He said with a smile. "Mmm..." George hummed and closed his eyes, falling asleep quickly.

Dream reached for a small cloth and damped it with water slightly, then added some shower gel and started cleaning George.

-------
Lol bye bye, I'm so so sorry about this chapter 😭