More gay

Hello! This part was requested by @yuuuupireadthings
I appreciate any requests from people. Now, let's get into some gay shit!

Dream walked into his room to see George laying on his bed, he wanted to invite him to a 'party' (which was obviously a club).

"Hey.. George." He looked up at Dream, "oh hey, what's up?" George smiled. "I was thinking... would you want to come to a club with me?" Dream was nervous for George's answer, "uh... sure but what type of club." George giggled. Dream didn't want to answer but he did, "uh... a gay club..." (it is a real thing btw, I've searched it-).

"A GAY CLUB?-" George didn't mean to raise his voice, "SHH- Sapnap doesn't know about it! I don't want him to know, so please quiet down." Dream looked back at the door behind him like as if he were paranoid.

"I suppose we can go... just don't do anything stupid with other men." George pouted and Dream smiled. He pat George's head and told him to change.

Ok let's just get right into it because I'm not getting the gay feeling.

Dream got drink for himself and George, they started to drink and George felt himself getting a little drowsy. He held onto Dream's arm and kissed him, "George?" Dream glanced at George, he placed his drink on the side and picked George up. "Your drunk aren't you?" George shook his head.

Dream smirked, George kept kissing him and he placed his arms around Dream's neck. George pointed to a door behind them and Dream looked at it, he carried George towards the door and opened it.

"You want to use this room?" George felt excited and repeatedly kept nodding his head, Dream giggled and carried George inside. He locked the door and sat on the bed with George on his lap.

They started by kissing and it felt like the time lasted forever, Dream held George's neck carefully before entirely caressing it.

Dream put one hand up George's shirt and pinched his nipple (niPplE), George let out a loud moan which turned Dream on.

"Good boy.. moan for daddy~" George panted through his moans, he moaned at the pleasure and George threw his head back.

George got used to the feeling after a moment and calmed down. Dream eventually took off George's shirt, and he left dark purple circles on George's body.

George looked down at Dream's bulge, it was clear through Dream's tight jeans.

He palmed Dream's bulge through the fabric and Dream moaned quietly.

George unzipped the top of Dream's jeans and removed them, George touched his hard erection and they both blushed. George faced down at his pants and saw his growing erection, he looked back up to face Dream, he was smirking and he had his hand on the waistline of his boxers.

Dream pulled down his boxers and his fully erect dick stuck out, George grinned and licked the tip of Dream's dick.

Dream moaned, he placed his hand on George's hair and got a firm grip of it. Dream moved George's head up and down repeatedly.

"Ah... g- good slut." Dream clenched his hand so his grip on George's hair tightened.

"C- can I sit on your lap?" George placed his hands on Dream's thighs, "are you sure you're wanting to sit on my lap? Or are you just wanting to bounce on my dick?" Dream giggled at that and George gulped. "The second one..."

Dream grinned and patted his lap twice, George stood up and stripped. Dream was liking the view *wink wink* Dream placed his hands on George's hips and guided him onto his lap.

George trembled and placed his hands on Dream's shoulders.

"Can you take it?" Dream asked, "mhm!" George nodded, Dream slowly moved George down on his dick and George moaned. "Stop, stop, stop-" Dream kept George in his position and waited for him to tell him to continue.

George breathed heavily for a minute and then told Dream to continue, he closed his eyes and relaxed. Dream smiled as his dick was entirely inside George.

"You good?" Dream stroked George's back, "m- mhm..." they smiled at each other. "Such a slut, aren't you?" George's face turned a light pink and he nodded, "m- mm... s- so deep.." little squelches were heard as George moved up then back down.

"Your already wet, huh?" Dream smirked, "don't say stuff like that-" George pouted and looked away, Dream giggled at his reply.

Dream guided George's body up and down repeatedly and George moaned.

George felt himself getting tired after a while, he fell asleep soon after; his head laying on Dream's shoulder and his arms flopped by his sides.

Dream took George off his lap and placed him on the bed, he cleaned George and himself up quickly. Dream clothed George and Dream put his clothes on.

Dream picked George up, unlocked the door, and left.

Once they arrived back home, Sapnap was there to open the door for them. "So... where did you guys go?" Sapnap asked, "nowhere important." Sapnap smirked at the sleeping George, "something happened because George looks like he a sleeping bear and he's all worn out." Sapnap messed with George's hair.

"Oh... he does?" Dream chuckled nervously, "you know, you guys could've fucked here right? I would've just listened to music on full volume with my headphones in." Sapnap rolled his eyes, "we didn't fuck-", "yes you guys did, you make it so obvious Dream." Dream didn't know how to answer so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Fuck you."

Dream went upstairs and ignored what Sapnap was saying, he went into his room and placed George in his bed.

Dream moved George's hair out of his face and kissed George's forehead.

"Goodnight, Georgie."

I rushed at the end, but I'm on holiday right now- and kind of busy, so I wanted to finish this part quickly. I didn't want to make you all wait long. This was sort of short too, so sorry.

If you have any other requests comment them! ;)