when- george- dream-

We're getting right into it today beloveds.

-
"Come on, baby... it's just a bit of fun~" Clay teased, "f- fuck o-" Clay covered George's mouth, "shh." He took off George's shorts then boxers. "You're going to be a good boy, right?"
"Y- Yes Clay."

Clay put his hand around George's neck and forced him to come closer to his face.

"Excuse you? Clay? You call me Sir, got it?" Clay looked into his eyes and George whimpered, Clay sighed. "Look, George.
I don't mean to hurt you..." he let go of his face and George fell to the ground, beside Clay.

"Cl- Sir, I want this, I promise." George whispered into his ear, "you do?" Clay asked, George nodded and kissed Clay's neck and softly bit on it.

Clay tipped his head back making it easier for George to leave marks. He gripped George's ass and placed him on his lap.
"F- fuck..." Clay whined and George stopped kissing and biting his neck, "arms up baby..." he lifted his arms up and Clay removed George's shirt. "Good boy~" he grabbed George's arms and let them rest on his sides, he mumbled and took off Clay's pants.

Clay had a boner for a while now, George touched Clay's dick and the tent in his boxers grew. George giggled, "you're quite in the mood, aren't you?~" he took off Clay's boxers; threw them over on the floor.

"Let daddy do the work..." Clay smirked and George smiled.

He moved George so he was alined with Clay's dick, "safe-word is blue." Clay whispered, "got that?" He raised a brow, "yes sir." George sighed.

He slowly moved George down onto his dick, "will it f- fit?" He looked at Clay, "I hope it does baby." Clay smiled, the tip soon enough entered George and he yelped. "Sorry kitten... I pushed you down too hard." George panted and Clay kissed his neck, "please be gentle." George stuttered, "I'll try, but I might not be able to resist you~" He chuckled and George pouted.

Clay admired the boy in front of him and slammed his body down, so his dick was inside of George fully. "Y - you said you'd be gentle!" George said through moans, "sorry." Clay rolled his eyes,

George became a moaning mess as Clay moved him up and slammed him back down, "f- fuck you!" George's body trembled, "shh..." Clay moved him off and placed George beside him.
George cuddled up to Clay's arm, "what're you doing?" Clay asked, "I just want cuddles." George smiled and kissed Clay's cheek.
"Alright."

Clay passed George one of his hoodies and he wrapped it around his waist, George went over to his closet and picked out a skirt...
"George?" He tilted his head as George left the room to change, "I'll be back, love." He left and went over to his room and changed.

He looked in the mirror at himself and felt proud of his outfit, he was planning to go and collect something.

"Baby!" George came back into Clay's room and hugged him, "what are you doing, dressed like that?" He smirked and admired his outfit, "well... I can't drive so, I wanted you to drive me somewhere, I need to collect a package." George said, "oh... so no more naughty-time?" Clay pouted, "maybe later." George kissed Clay and went out the room, "come out when you're ready, I'll be waiting in the lounge." George went out to the lounge and Clay sighed.

"I can't believe he actually cockblocked me like that..." Clay groaned and whined, Clay changed and went out to the lounge.

"You're finally done." Clay stared at George, "if you mention how long I took changing, I'm not driving you." George sighed and grabbed his hand. They left the house and got into Clay's car.

Nothing happened in the car, but Clay did ask questions after getting the package.
"So... what's in that box?" Clay asked, "nothing important." George peeked inside the box, away from Clay. "Come on.. can I just have a peek?" George shook his head. "Why not?"
"It's a secret." George replied and Clay rolled his eyes, "fine."

------------------
MeH, I didn't like this one. 🙄🤌
Not continuing this one lololololol 😻