VLOG TIME! [pt 2.]

Hi again! I'm off of holiday now, so expect more parts! >:] Anyways, this is past tense and after a couple lines I'll probably go into the present tense. I'm not making another part of this story, I'll just be going back to normal and making random parts of this story like what I was doing before! (Unless you guys like this part of the story I'll continue + this one is really long like REALLY FUCKING LONG, so get your popcorn ready.) Ok enjoy! <3

George felt a wave of fluster consume him, "m-marry me?!" George mumbled, Dream nodded. "One day Georgie, just be patient." Dream kissed George for a while, refusing to separate from the boys lips. Dream liked when George was like this because he could take advantage of him in a way, George pulled away from the kiss and looked at Dream.

Lust filled Dream's eyes and George always loved that look. George placed a hand on Dream's chin, "how much of me are you planning to take?" George smirked, "all of you~ Your all mine... So I'll be taking what's mine." Dream winked and George blushed, resisting the urge to completely ruin George.

"I swear... if you act like a fucking..." Dream hesitated, "a fucking slut there's no stopping me from ruining you." Dream warned, "hmm..." George stared at Dream's lips. "Ruin me then, daddy~" Dream smirked, George sat up then pushed Dream on his back, onto the bed. George crawled onto him, his hands holding Dream's.

Present tense: -HEEHEHE NO SEX SCENE FOR YALL, at least not for now but their will be one I promise~ -
+ Quackity, Karl and Sapnap will be in this part :> they all met up during the present time.

Quackity came running down the stairs, "Dream!" He yelled, "what nowww?" Dream expressed, "I have a vlog idea!" Dream's eyes widened, "you finally have an idea, for once?" Quackity flipped him off, "yes I do.", "bullshi-" George smacked him, "don't you dare say that word." George ordered, "just listen to his idea, it might actually be good." Quackity nodded. "How about we all plan a vacation or something for a vlog! It'll be amazing!" Quackity squealed, "I mean... Alex, we're in a pandemic right now, what're we gonna find that's actually open?" Quackity unlocked his phone and showed Dream a place he planned for everyone, "YOU ALREADY PAID AND DIDNT TELL ANYONE?!" Dream stared at Quackity all he did was nod, "I mean... at least it looks like a nice place." George cheered.

"Fine... we'll go."

Dream sighed and everyone cheered, Dream resisted his urge to smack Quackity for bringing up this idea. He'd have to deal with
- what it seems to be - 4 children, "fuck this... go pack what you need, BUT; I will be checking your bags... Especially yours George." George scoffed and rolled his eyes, Dream left to get the camera and pack his stuff.
-

George went upstairs to his room he pack his stuff and he found something strange in particular, he smirked. George put it in his pocket. George giggled quietly to himself, "this vacation will be fun~" he whispered.
-

"EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE IVE GAVE YOU ENOUGH TIME TO PACK!" Dream yelled, everyone rushed down the stairs and lined up next to each other. They all placed their bags in front of them.

Dream started with Quackity's bag then so on, until he met with George. He knelt down by George's bag, Dream held his hand out, "I know you're probably hiding something, now pass it over." Dream whispered, the other 3 looked over at Dream and George, confused. George giggled, "what's so funny?" Dream waited. George knelt down to face Dream. He put his hand in his pocket, "it's a secret, by you'll enjoy it~" Dream wasn't buying it, "pass it over." Dream demanded, George shook his head. "I'll just get it from you later." Dream searched through George's bag.

"Ok you're all good, now who's driving and who is filming?" Dream asked, Quackity raised his hand, "what?", "can I drive?" Dream gave Quackity a death stare, "you almost crash your car the last time you drove, so I don't trust you to drive with all of us in the same car." Quackity sighed, "how about you drive?" George suggested, "no, I'm not driving for 4-5 fucking hours-","please!" All of the 4 said in unison, "fineee." Dream grabbed his mask.