Finally some fluff bc I feel bad for them

George laid in bed and switched his led lights to blue then there was a knock at his door, "darling... can I come in?" They asked, "it's me, Dream." He said.

He whined, meaning Dream could come in. Dream came in, slowly opening the door. "Are you feeling any better..?" He asked, George shook his head. "Do you want me to leave?" Dream asked, he shook his head again.

George pat the space next to him and Dream got in bed next to him, he cuddled into Dream's chest. "You want to watch something?" George nodded and he gave Dream the remote. "Thank you, love." Dream kissed his forehead.

He opened Netflix and scrolled through some of the films, George tapped Dream's shoulder, making him look towards him. He pointed towards a horror film.

"That's a horror film, you'll get scared." George sighed and grabbed the led remote, "fine.. we can watch it." George smiled and changed the leds to light purple, meaning he was happy.

Dream turned the film on and George giggled, he cuddled into Dream and kissed his cheek.

They were halfway into the movie and George hid is face in Dream's hoodie, "darling you wanted to watch this! Come on..." George shook his head and whimpered, "do you want me to turn it off?" He nodded and Dream turned it off.

George turned the leds to Orange, meaning he was scared. "Shh... don't worry." They both smiled and George soon fell asleep on him, Dream kissed him again.

"Goodnight, love." He rubbed George's back soothingly and Dream soon fell asleep afterwards.

-----
Very short :'] I don't normally do fluff but I'm hoping to make more because I liked making this :D <3