Piss kink ;)

Yup, that's the title... piss kink.
You can guess what the main of this is gonna be.

Piss.

Okay enjoy before arson is committed.

Note:
If you do not like kinks like this I suppose you probably click off or something, because I do not recommend this part for people who don't like this kink.

Thank you.
Now you can enjoy.

--

Dream was chilled out on the sofa, half-asleep. George came rushing down the stairs. Dream looked behind him at the shorter jumping over the sofa to sit next to him. "ow.." George whined in pain from the jump.

"What'd you do now?" Dream sighed, "I hit my ass hard on the goddamn seat-" George sucked the air between his teeth.

"The only thing you should be hitting your ass on is my dic-" George slapped Dream's mouth before he could finish his sentence, "don't you dare say that last word." Dream rolled his eyes.

"Whatever~"
Dream smirked and George ignored his flirt. "Anyways... what are you watching?" Dream placed his arm around George's shoulders.

"You~"
George looked at Dream in disgust, "what the fuck, seriously?" Dream winked at George.

Dream moved his arm and stood up, he brushed his clothes and started to walk upstairs. "Where are you going?" George whined, "I'm going to the bathroom to piss, what did you think I was going to do? Jerk off?" Dream wheezed and began to walk upstairs again.

George blushed in embarrassment, "fuck you!" He called out. "Already did!" Dream called back, George covered his face with his hands and sighed. - Ughhhhh... I'm so bored.- George thought.

George looked behind him, no one was there. Sapnap wasn't home and Patches was in the kitchen, sleeping on the counter.

George stood up and silently crept upstairs.

He didn't make a noise and Dream was just about opening the bathroom door, George crept up behind him and grabbed him. He had a devilish grin on his face and he pulled Dream close into his aura.

"George! Let go!" Dream scrambled around in George's arms, even though George was always weak he had a firm attachment around Dream.

Dream tried to escape but he gave up, "what do you want?" Dream finally asked.

"I want cuddles." George pouted, "we can cuddle after I use the bathroom." George didn't like that idea. "No. No way. I want cuddles now." George was needy and picky with what he wanted, "I don't think Sapnap would appreciate if I pissed on the sofa, and you probably don't want piss on your bedsheets." George frowned, "what if I do want your piss on my bedsheets?" George faced towards his bedroom and threw Dream inside, "WHAT THE FUCK- Do you have a kink or something??" Dream exaggerated.

"Maybe.. but only for yours~" George giggled and Dream blushed, he looked back at George's bed.

"Fine, but if I piss myself I blame this on you for not letting me use the bathroom." George helped Dream stand and Dream held George in his arms, he placed George on his bed and Dream got in his bed with him.

George wrapped his arms around Dream's waist, "George your arm is pressing against my bladder-" Dream flinched but didn't want to move George away from him.

Dream sighed and relaxed for a moment, but... he might have relaxed too much.

Piss came out of him and showed on his pants, Dream realised pretty quickly and tried to hide it, he didn't succeed.

"Someone had an accident~" George teased, he palmed Dream's pants and the stench gathered on his hand. Dream felt uneasy but also sort of...
Horny?

George tugged on Dream's pants and whisked them off quickly. Dream gasped at the sudden change and flinched, "I haven't even touched you yet, calm down." George giggled and that made Dream's heart flutter.

George felt Dream's wet boxers and slid them off, "do you have any left, or did you waste it all?" Dream looked at George confused, "What I mean is, do you need to piss anymore?" George tapped on Dream's stomach and Dream nodded.

"I do still need to pee.." Dream admitted, George nodded slowly as he jerked Dream off. "Eh.." George pouted, George placed his lips at the tip of Dream's dick. He licked the shaft painfully slow.

"Ugh... p- please, go f-faster~" George smacked the side of Dream's face, "I will go at my own pace. Okay? You-" he pointed at Dream.

"deal with it."
George said with a serious tone.

That sent shivers down Dream's spine, he decided not complain after that.

George put Dream's full length in his mouth and gagged, he still enjoyed it; but was struggling on it.

Dream grabbed George's hair and pulled him down making George gag even more.

George stuck his ass out, looking at Dream. George smirked and grabbed Dream's hand.

He moved Dream's hand closer to George's stuck-out ass, George placed Dream's hand on his ass and Dream squeezed at it. George moved is ass up even higher as he bent down to suck Dream off again.

"G-George! I- I'm close!.."
Dream sucked air through his teeth and flinched again.

"Close to what?"
George smirked,
"Close to pissing myself-"
Dream squeezed George's ass tight, making George whine. George was still sucking Dream waiting for his to release.

"George please!" Dream winced.

George shook his head.

A warm liquid filled George's mouth and he felt happy with his achievement, "good boy.." George patted Dream's head like a dog, Dream panted as he pulled George back down to hug him.
-
"I love you gogy."

"I love you too.. Dream."
-

Only 939 words damn